1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Auto Responder/Vacation - Craigslist, kijiji

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ddzc, Jan 23, 2009.

Hi all,

Does anyone have the vacation/auto responders working for craigslist and kijiji ads? I have gmail and set up the auto responder but when I send a message to the ad from another account for craiglist and send a message from kijiji, the auto-responders do not work at all. Auto Responding only works on direct emails from other accounts.

Anyone get this working for gmail? should I use a different email service?

Thanks

ddzc, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  2. cscarpero

cscarpero Peon

Best Answers:
    I did it by setting up webmail through cpanel in my hosting acct. Then, I set up multiple gmail accounts to all forward to this account. Works like a charm!

cscarpero, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  3. ddzc

ddzc Peon

Best Answers:
    Good idea, but if you post individual products and want to link to that specified product page, I would have to create a dedicated gmail/domain e-mail address for each product b/c the message and link in the auto responder would differ between products. Or do you guys just link to the homepage and have a generic title? It will definitely save time but maybe I would lose sales if the customer can't find the product advertised..never know.

ddzc, Feb 3, 2009 IP