1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Auto Publish Article Directory-14.000 Article Published- 500 visitor daily - cheap

Discussion in 'Sites' started by labalabakoe, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    www.blurayhire.com is a Article Directory build on wordpress with alot content & awesome theme,. This site were mainly created for submit an article. More Than 14.000 Article Has Been Published !!! This site has included a Google ads script to increasing its earning, and it still possible to add other monetized idea (ebay, clickbank, or others).

BIN BONUS

1. Free support until working 100%
    2. free transfer on to your server ( cost $25)

this site is automatic!!! what mean automatic ??? everyday this site has published a new unique article! also every posted has been pinged to large ping sites!

so that! afer pinged that article will be indexed FAST!!! yeah, you know more index is more traffic,

another optimized i`ve done doin on this site :

Each Articles Has Been Posted Will Be automatically published On Twitter Account With more than 1.000 Followers! When You PUT BIN BUTTON !!! also installed FANTASTIC PLUGIN

* WP Super Cache
    * WP Auto Tagger
    * Sexy Bookmark
    * SearchTerms Tagging 2
    * MaxBlogPress Ping Optimizer
    * ContactForm –( Allow your visitor make a contact with you, the email will directly sent to you (you may change it with your preferred email adress).
    * Sitemap Generator – Google loves sitemaps very much, I’ve installed both sitemap for Google robot and sitemap for your visitor.
    * Privacy Policy - required by Google terms to have on your site XML Sitemap. Configured and submitted with automatic updates.
    * All in One SEO – the PERFECT plugin for webmaster like you, you don’t need to change yourmetadata anymore, just type it and go.
    * and several useful plugin already installed!!!

However, gain a lot of income from adsense, amazon, clicbank, selling banners etc. You don't have to do anything. Just sit back and the traffic with lots of money will come. Unless you want to maximize the income, you can do the promotions through advertisers like Facebook, google adwords etc..

Why do I sell this web?

It's because I'm working on another project that needs time and more money to invest.

For Important Notice:

I Just Write this sales page with the really Condition, Not HOAX.

BIN BONUS

2. 10.000 Backlinks blast with autoapprove list
    3. free transfer on to your server ( cost $25)

Questions You May Have:

Q: Is this site hard to run?

Your Ad Here

A: Not at all. Just about anyone can manage this site. Once the affiliate links and adsense code is changed to your own, the rest is very simple.

Q: How much support do you offer?

A: You will have my Yahoo Messenger and email account, whereby you can contact me should a problem occur with the site. I will provide 7 days site support after the site has been transferred over.

Q: Can you transfer the website to a different host?

A: Yes. We can set up the website on your servers.

Q: Can you still make money with this business if you have no internet experience?

A: It simply doesn't matter if you don't know the first thing about marketing, getting a website online, 'html' or any of the things that might have held you back before. If you can copy and paste or check your email then you are already over qualified... and we provide all the instructions you need so this is as 'push button' as it could ever possibly be.

* You don’t need any experience at all

* You don't need any skill

* It doesn't matter if you’re brand new or a seasoned vet

* Literally anyone can do this. A student, mother or grandfather. Anyone.

Q: What forms of payment do you accept?

A: For this site, I only accepting paypal.

Q: When will you get your website

A: We will help you to set up your account and transfer the website to you within 24 hours. This domain registered at godaddy until 2011.

Terms Of Sale

You can make your payment through PayPal. By bidding on this auction, you agree that full payment will be received within 24 hours of the end of this auction.
    paypal fee as buyer

We agree to transfer ownership for both domains to you immediately after receipt of payment as described above. You will acquire legal ownership of the domain names and websites the same day payment is received.

No files will be transferred nor support given at the end of auction until payment is received in full as described above. We are not liable for any changes made to the website after the sale.

What are you waiting for? I believe that lots of people will buy toys for their beloved people, and it will a great advantages for you!
    Revenue Details

Gain a lot of income from adsense, amazon, clicbank, selling banners etc. You don't have to do anything. Just sit back and the traffic with lots of money will come. Unless you want to maximize the income, you can do the promotions through advertisers like Facebook, google adwords etc..

Traffic Details

[​IMG]

BIN BONUS

2. free transfer on to your server ( cost $25)

labalabakoe, Apr 5, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.