1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Auto-mute or noise cancellation for skype?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by onasejaz, Oct 24, 2014.

HI All Friends:
    SEMrush
    I am in a situation where I need to eliminate background conversations that come through my mic while using skype. I have a very expensive mic (Blue Nessie) and realtek HD audio software installed. I am looking for either software that can auto-mute when the person speaking is quite and then recognize when he/she speaks and disables the mute until they stop their sentence and then mutes again. or an extremely effective noise cancellation solution. PTT (push to talk) won't work for what I need this for and I have already tried everything I can think of in my sound settings both with realtek and system settings. A standalone app would be nice, any suggestions? Thanks

Regards
    Onas

onasejaz, Oct 24, 2014 IP
    SEMrush
  2. TimNur

TimNur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The auto-mute can generate a very disturbing experience to the human ear. I suggest that you try a professional noise reduction software like SoliCall Pro. This software connects to Skype using virtual audio device technology and it has a powerful profile-based NR. Make sure to record a voice sample.

TimNur, Oct 27, 2014 IP