1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Auto-complete, beat the autocomplete

Discussion in 'Google' started by donna2323, Oct 20, 2014.

I found one good article about beating the auto-complete. This is an interesting discussion but it really did not say what to do to beat it. Does anyone have good ideas? thanks.

donna2323, Oct 20, 2014 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your post is not clear and very confusing. What do you mean by an article about beating the auto-complete? Kindly explain in detailed information.

KylieSweet, Oct 20, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  3. donna2323

donna2323 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks KYlie, what I'm saying is the auto-complete on all the search engines is very important to branding. Yet it's totally our of our control. (Like site links are now). I'm reading some articles online about how to manipulate it, but I don't see a definitive approach yet. If others have done it well, please let me know.

donna2323, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  4. Mark A.

Mark A. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Donna, It is an impossibility to play the auto complete search result. The auto complete are actual searches made by real people on Google or other related search engines. To "beat" the system as you say would take you having access to over half of the worlds population and having them search for your product to make it come up in the auto complete section.
    There is a fantastic article that explains the whole process. http://searchengineland.com/how-google-instant-autocomplete-suggestions-work-62592

Mark A., Oct 21, 2014 IP
  5. donna2323

donna2323 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks Mark, but ah.. if you research online, it is beatable, which is just.

donna2323, Oct 22, 2014 IP
  6. Mark A.

Mark A. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lol they also tell you online that you can have first page ranking on Google on line without working for it. I guess everything is possible but is the challenge worth the time is the question. If you provide enough information to engage the end user you will have people search for your site with the branding you require which in turn filters into the auto complete and you have succeeded in archiving your goal!

Mark A., Oct 22, 2014 IP