1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Authors Getting Very little Search Impressions

Discussion in 'Google' started by Justkeepdistance, Jul 30, 2021.

I have some posts on my site by other authors and they are getting little or no impressions in search they are quite good quality and I cant seem to find out what is wrong. Is there a tool to analyze or something when I used rank math they scored 80 and up but I deleted rank math and my overall impressions spiked and my own posts are getting results but not my authors apart from one page I did see a few impressions?
    Note the site is only a few months old according to Ubersuggest I have enough backlinks

Justkeepdistance, Jul 30, 2021 IP
  2. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am afraid there is not enough information here to give you a full answer. I would start by checking if the articles by other authors are indexed or not. Then, I would check if they have at least one inbound link from some other site. I would also check if they are receiving links from other pages on your own site.

Tedel, Aug 17, 2021 IP
  3. Justkeepdistance

Justkeepdistance Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input I will do a little more link building to the articles internally and externally. I might have to put them down as just forgotten posts and get a few more written.

Justkeepdistance, Aug 18, 2021 IP
  4. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Also to consider is this: if the subject of those posts is in a competitive niche, only a small fraction of the total articles in that niche are going to qualify for even the top 100 in the SERPs.

Jim4767, Sep 3, 2021 IP
  5. Justkeepdistance

Justkeepdistance Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jimmy

Justkeepdistance, Sep 4, 2021 IP
  6. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    It can depend on if your niche is competitive and authors are facing a high amount of competitors, as they will get better visibility and higher ranking, especially as your site is pretty new. You could also do some texting, compare a few things to see if somewhere you are getting better results and to analyze the reason behind it.

VortexAlpha, Jan 4, 2022 IP