1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Audio streaming for a server to a client using JAVA ?? Any coders out dere ??

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ballack03, Nov 24, 2010.

Hello,

I am encountering a problem to perform audio streaming for some server to a client . I installed JMF ( Java Media Framework ) on my machine and wrote some code in netbeans 6.8 both for server side and client side in 2 separate files after importing the 5 library files in the JMF installed folder in the Program Files. I am not able to proceed at all as to how can I make this thing actually working by letting an audio file stream for a server to a client. Please if anyone of you can help me out in this project . I might hire also for the completion of this job .

I request anyone of you out there to help me out resolve the issue .

Regards,
    Michael.

ballack03, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. magam

magam Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,
    I am very good in java and networking programming , pls check PM

magam, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  3. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    -- MUST READ --

Hi all DP mates,

Ballack03 is a cheater. He cheats one who writes for him and also one who gives him the job. He takes away the payment after few smooth deals and disappears. He has cheated dozens of people here in DP. Moderator please also do check. Below are few links posted by many who has been cheated by him:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2041577&highlight=ballack03

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2053607&highlight=ballack03

Thanks all of you and do pass on this information to others also. His real name is Shivam Shekhar and his PayPal ID is shekhar.jitu in gmail. He calls himself native with a nick name Michael Schofield.

knowledgeherald, Jan 8, 2011 IP