1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Audio Problem With My Laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by glitto, Jul 3, 2008.

Hi all,

Few days ago I bought a new ASUS X51R Series Laptop.. It was working fine but later I got a virus and had to re-install Windows.

I did everything correct, like Installed Windows, Installed VGA Drivers but I am having problem with installing the AUDIO drivers. The CD I got with the laptop, when I try installing the Audio driver from that CD it shows that installation is complete but I don't see any SPEAKER icon on the taskbar. Also when I try to play any audio file it says that no audio is installed.

Even I downloaded the audio drivers from internet but same thing. They show that installation is complete but no audio at all.

Can anyone please tell me what could be reason of it?

Thanks

glitto, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  2. young coder

young coder Peon

Best Answers:
    try to format your C driver and reinstall the windows or try to install unix to see if you will have the same problem :)

young coder, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  3. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    As you said you have bought it just few days ago so better go to your vendor and let them know of this. I advice no need to do any experiment with it (still under warranty period).

DON.

deluxdon, Jul 3, 2008 IP