1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AuctionAds - How does it work for you?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by muiomuio, Aug 24, 2007.

1. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    You might have something here. The ebay logo is slightly annoying but no choice about that. Everything else is looking pretty good. I just might give it a try.

geomark, Aug 28, 2007 IP
  2. rocky22

rocky22 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is way better! Still, it would be great to have a larger pool of random items (like the caching provides). I'm guessing you have it set to randomly choose best match/time ending/number of bids/price. That gives us a potential of 4 different set of ads. The other way you mentioned (rotate through different keywords) would be even better IMO. If I could have like 10 or 20 keywords to rotate through, it would look and feel just like cached items.

That's how it's always been for me with AuctionAds, but I hear a lot of people are directed to a search page instead of the actual item.

rocky22, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  3. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I take it that AuctionAds does not work all that well for you guys discussing another program?

Could ya maybe take it to a thread for that program as it's kinda jumbling this one up a bit.

Qryztufre, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  4. bc1

bc1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, sorry about that, will start another thread :eek:

Ian

bc1, Aug 29, 2007 IP