1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Attention: Seo experts!

Discussion in 'Services' started by cadillacc, Sep 25, 2012.

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to form a partnership with someone who is an expert when it comes to targeting keywords and getting them to the top rankings.

The website is a real estate lead generation site. You will be paid for performance (leads generated) - but before you get turned off... The real estate commissions earned on successful leads is very high, and you will therefore be able to make a substantial amount of money if you do a good job generating leads/traffic to the site.

There are several different compensation agreements we can discuss. For example, you can chose to receive a flat fee per successful lead generated - or better yet, I would be willing to give you a percentage of the total commission earned. Please note that I live in the most expensive city in North America - therefore the earnings are literally unlimited!

For anyone interested in this agreement, I would love to speak with you in more detail! Please send me a PM with a little information about yourself and your experience, don't forget to include your name and email.

Thanks in advance!!

cadillacc, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    CHeck the PM!!!!!!!

alamlinks, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  3. peakitde

peakitde Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please Check PMB.

peakitde, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  4. rajesh_ilapakurty

rajesh_ilapakurty Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are into these services around 10years.We are using only white hat techniques. my site are ilapakuty.com & royalwebinnovations.com. my skype id: rajesh.ilapakurty. For more details please add me on your's skype messenger.

rajesh_ilapakurty, Sep 25, 2012 IP