1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ATTANTION - Cj Is reason why i am bout to be in the street

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by zalaona, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zalaona

zalaona Banned

Best Answers:
    HATTER Here is my reply, Turn off your Music and turn of your Light and Listen.

I BELIEVE YOU ARE C.J STAFF OR SO, YOU GOT HATE INSIDE LIKE THEM? u know what?

I really notice hatter here in dp. a lot of time some punks, uselesss suckers, wanna say them opnion as if is the thing

They not in the case, they was not in the case, they was not even close, but the punks wanna act like they know all about the case

well, i will always Teach those Punk lesson, i always change my name so they think i am not the one, but i will always shut those punks up

so should we all Laugh loooooooooooooooool or cry, WHAT U SYIN MAKE NONSENSE, TRYIN ACT LIKE U FUNNY, B? what about die lol - or is another punk settin in mommy house behind keyboard typing, because there is a lot nowadays.

you know i said losing my Home, but your smart ass is talking and happy, I GUESS THAT IS HATE? HATE INSIDE OF YOU

I CAN HELP YOU GET THAT OUT AND I SWEAR BY GOD, I WILL MAKE YOU STOP THAT FOREVER

IF YOU ARE A MAN ENOUGH REPLY MY PM, AND INFORNT OF EVERYONE HERE, YOU WILL BE GOOD EXAMPLE.

I SENT YOU PM, AND IF YOU WERE A MAN ENOUGH REPLY IT. AND WE WILL SEE SHORT TIME AND THOSE MEMBER WILL SEE A POST FROM YOU

TALKING TOTALLY DIFFERENT

But I Will Teach you lesson regardless,, and soon maybe start from Today,,so we will see

YOU SEE I DO NOT GET HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE HAS PROBLEM, BECUSE I DO NOT HAVE HATE,, I LOVE PPL,, BUT I CAN HELP YOU GET THAT SENSE.

YOU SEE, Typing is not my Type,, i like action,, so THINK TWICE, I AM SURE U NOT A MAN ENOUGH, MAYBE LSO CJ Staff who knows

Hey Coole Boole Toole story teller, why do not you run a tv show with mr Known it alllll, I Guess if u were useful enough u won;t be here trying to relize

dear first of all, o you think relly i do give a damn or care bout what you saying?

if i am offering signup this for a member in website,, or because it did not go with the tv show in your head

man u know if u were a MAN Like showing here simply send me info how to get in Touch, and i will get in Touch Trust me

i will Tech you a lesson i guess u did not learn it yet,,

I Have no Idea why,and who ask you to run your NONO Mouth? lol

dear Guess what,, i still make money from CJ;)

And i am going to make more just for i love it lol

anyway, there is always 2 Type of ppl

useless who run them mouth about what they know and what they know not lol

useful who try to read and understand.

but what can we do,, Inorder to smell Good sometimes u have to smell shit too., ain't that true?

Please i said early,, if you are CJ Ass Kisser, stay out of here, because you will get burn.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    zalaona, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  2. zalaona

zalaona Banned

Best Answers:

Thank you for changing avatrs really looks Nice

i did not read ur post,, but all i can say,, do not get in here and try to judge

because if 90% of the member worry about this nd that,, i am not worry about anything and i will blast whoever try to act smart and say this and that

and all your Questions i will Put IGNORE On them ok,, just for Changing Your avatr lol Looks Nicer

dear go and check how many visitor only not member i have,,,Guess what i won't say more,,Next is Action ok

BUT Above all i understand your saying, but u know if i do advertise in one state i will get 90% from this state

it is simple,,, i have great quality of Traffic, check my Blog or even Alexa, i am doing more than Good, i was just putitin cj check to the one thing, but i still make daily and instant money

and like i said i do not have to explain my self even to DP Admin him self, this is my business and if i was scammer i will shut the hell up and say yes

well i know i did,, but i m here to give warning, becuse i did not scam or even do such crap u got it,, so if i feel upset and u come here and tellin me scammer and banner fter banner talkin down my way of advertising then i have the full right to reply

with my respect to dp and others in here,, my reply will always be Fucked up if your reply is fucked up, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

And i Fear No One,, i am talking simple and sying what goes on, so need for anyone to doubt me or like that ass whole sayin he love it, love what?

u see,, where i am coming from and i will break his bone if he were living here, but he is so lucky

word up

zalaona, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  3. zalaona

zalaona Banned

Best Answers:

Before Talk mr Online Gangsta what about those ppl

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/search.php?searchid=17781372

u know what,, u need someone to teach u a lesson and i am really able to do that

honey Now i got u , Trust me when i say This.

Time is between us,
    and You will learn maybe the dirties lesson in your life

I Promise you, You won't be ale to run your Mouth again here

peace

zalaona, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  4. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    if u were a real man, meet me at yahoo
    edit removed :)
    or just give me your info, and i promise you

you will never ever run your Mouth Agin

you know for sure u not a real man
    and you just a punk

why u get happy when someone has problems

if u were living here man i would get to you by now

matter of fact if u r real man and from rel parents

send me your info

i swear i will take care of what u sid my self

LOL I am better than a man bro I am a woman. Not stupid lol ur indian right, well threaten me again low life idiot.

jodyq, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  5. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jody is a chick so it would be Ms. Online Gangsta.

Great thread... better than beer.

Well, almost as good as beer.

Romanorc, Jul 26, 2009 IP
    mcjp6 likes this.
  6. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    I was trying to be empathetic to your allegations of defamation, But your constant disdain of the english language is beyond reformation. Talking to you is equivalent to flogging a dead horse. I would like to make it known that I atone all of my ill carriages with in respects to your losing your house, but to accuse me of working for that company is funny. U scammed you got caught. Do not attack me again, there is no ignore button here.

jodyq, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  7. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Beer is good this thread makes me spin, what i wrote above was his pm to me lol, had other really horrible words in it. He may not know the english language but he has his bad words down to a tee. What I would like to know is what would meet me at yahoo do??? lol that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Why not twitter, lol he meet me at twitter at high noon wawawa..... :) ur too funny for me to take seriously peon, I would like to know how you are going to get to US when you can't even afford a house in india?

jodyq, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  8. Johu

Johu Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow. Just wow.

Let me ask again, as I'm trying to help. How did you buy traffic for your offers/site?

As for users from the same city, that's not what CJ accused you of. If you have a lot of leads from the SAME IP, or the same class C IPs, it's most likely fraud, and not users from the same city. Whether it was intentional fraud, or fraud because you bought traffic from the wrong source, is another issue.

How does not getting paid $700 from CJ mean that you will lose your house? How can you say that you're losing your house over $700, and yet say you're working with a lawyer on this? A lawyer is going to easily cost $700 or more to work on something like this.

Johu, Jul 26, 2009 IP
    mcjp6 likes this.
  9. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Well this is old.... Johu I agree with you, if cj banned for same city ips we would all be SOL. It is multiple ips signing up, probably not purchased since smart azz stated that his house will be foreclosed, this economy is bringing out all the bad blackhatters and they are getting banned quickly. Cj is one of the harshes companies for banning, if you play dirty they give you 15 days to pack up. I was almost banned for a second :) I have a thread here about it. But as I said you can't keep all your eggs in one basket if that basket falls what are you left with ..... a mess. What we have here is someone who kept all the eggs in a single basket. Something went wrong and now he is angry and any piece of advise you give him he will take as insult unless your me and insult this piece of garbage.

jodyq, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  10. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohhh look we are all here together at this time, bring it on big boy.:eek: I am soo bored lol

jodyq, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  11. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter wouldn't work because it's limited to 140 characters per post.

And to meet you at high noon would be an issue because of the time zone adjustments.

What does a house in India cost in American dollars?

I know the cost of a nice place in the Philippines because I am looking at buying one but never even looked at the cost of a home in India.

12. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    I would think a house in India is a whole lot cheaper than a house here. I just sold my old house for $310,000 (in portland) gonna buy a great house out here but If I ever got spunky I would want to move to india.

jodyq, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  13. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Your english is bad, when i said i love it, it wasn't directly at you omg. It was your way of presenting your case. Sarcasm is key. Your gonna make me lose my teeth lol. Ok I am done with this stupid thread lol see you all later. I am going to chill for a bit no reason to get all worked up for this thing.....

jodyq, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  14. zalaona

zalaona Banned

Best Answers:
    yo, do not ever again say u love or show ur teeth while someone in pain of lossing

if i was scammer i won't even bother writing here

again,, u know i know i am just upset for what happned and ur words make me more upset

so this was my reaction

anyway sorry if i say something harsh,, not my personality

I Kick Asses i do not go for Blah Blah Blah lol

so man again ur words was in the wrong time...and i am not like you ws tryin to mke me look like

i am way better that that

my Traffic source is my own hand work,, so ofcouse i feel crap wen i get cheated by cj

zalaona, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  15. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Chump,

I advertise on a regular basis in certain cities and get lots of hits, lots of clicks and lots of sales from particular cities on a regular basis.

I.E., last Monday I made 828.00 from CJ and 92% of the sales came from one city.

You cheated, you got caught, get over it.

Figure out how to operate in a white hat way in lieu of the black hat chicken feathers way and CJ and the other affiliate marketing companies will appreciate you and welcome your business.

16. zalaona

zalaona Banned

Best Answers:
    ooooh ok man

I Can send it to your PM

But inforont of everyone Guys i do aplogize if i said something harsh

i should say that to cj staff lol

but again i am doing real Good now and i switched to the other sources

and really i am doin Great;)

zalaona, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  17. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    I already apologized in a thread above just used big words.

jodyq, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  18. arunn

arunn Active Member

Best Answers:
    well. watever it means to you guys... its a pain getting banned for very obvious reasons which can't be proved / rationalised beyond a point. We see blackhatters now and then who play the bad cards and get away with that.. and some normal fellows who try their tricks from toe to head and they caught hold just because they tried too much... i believe in India. IP's are too close calls. its often a misjudgement to check if a IP is from a same person or a different person. We had a voting competition for a 32" inch LCD TV and we had a hell of a time judging false clicks. So i wouldnt dare to side anyone on this issue, when we dont see any evidence on either side.

In my personal opinion, if the OP runs a crappy site and manage to get a decent profit out of that, may be he is good in what he is doing. If he was crying wolf , in case he did any blackhatting. still i can see the pain.. most of the people here are webmasters, often we push that nitro button now n then here n there.. so dont ridicule or make fun over that..

for the OP. whatever happens happens. too much fumes or breaking bones and teeth not gonna prove your point nor make your day. Swallow the pill and move on. Good luck in your business and we are waiting to hear your success stories ;)

arunn, Jul 26, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.