1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Atheists: Please Explain the Miracle of Lanciano!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Angelic, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Religion in itself is the biggest mindfuck really. I am not even saying the Bible is or isn't true. I am talking about human stupidity desiring to follow someone regardless of truth.

Matthew 23 8-12

But of course, if people were to congregate like the apostles without a leader, the income potential for churches would not be there, so it's better to ignore that part and keep our holy fathers, teachers, leaders, shepherds and what have you, because hey ... they need to mediate between us and god in addition to Jesus, right?

What a bunch of nonsense.

I personally couldn't care less what anyone believes and the less they are associated with any organization, the more I like listening to them.

Here is something sort of funny before I get worked up over this: Mel Gibson’s dad calls pope freemason and a “queer”

Blogmaster, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ah it's so refreshing to see the tsunami of crap that is launched every time science proves itself unable to solve relatively simple mysteries linked to religion . I imagine the shocking fear that would come from realizing that God is real and you've been on the wrong side of the road .

Thanks for the citations needed Helvetii , maybe someone will now bother to research and put up the proper evidence . Anyway here are some links from the Italian lab :
    http://web.archive.org/web/20091116...zzo/miracolo_eucaristico/voiceofscience3.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20060924...zzo/miracolo_eucaristico/voiceofscience4.html

ApocalypseXL, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose when people live like this then what else can they do except believing in God and better after life.

[​IMG]

gworld, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well said,to believe that this would be all there is would be too much for anyone.But I have to admit that I am like one of those simple villagers in this respect.I have an almost childlike desire to believe in a higher power.Haven't been able to get there yet.Unfortunatley my belief is constantly hampered by logic and science,so damn inconvenient.So I look to others for guidance,haven't found them yet.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This situation would be even worse if you lived in a modern civilized country for awhile and experienced the difference before being deported to the old shit hole. If that happens to anyone with no way out, the only solution will be continuously asking God, why me? why me? and hoping God to arrange that you go back to a better place but since there is no God, all the prayers will be useless.

gworld, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  6. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Yaawwnn, Still waiting for links from WHO..
    Still waiting for proof that flesh and blood is indeed 1200 year old and was wafer and wine once...
    Still waiting for the imaginary skyman to deliver my Pizza..

The Webby, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  7. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    gworld, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  8. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The important and theological question here would be that when Jesus turned to an ASS, is it father, son or holly ghost that became an ASS or all three. May be our local experts in Christianity and miracles Angelic and Apocalypsexl can answer this important question.

gworld, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I was searching the internet for more proof about the Miracle of ASS and I came across this text.

http://blogs.rj.org/reform/2011/07/dvar-torah-wonder-of-wonders-m.html

eat your heart out Angelic, my Miracle of ASS has support in Torah, yours doesn´t.

gworld, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  11. Angelic

Angelic Active Member

Best Answers:
    God wants men to come to him because they want to, not because they have to. He wants BELIEVERS, not doubters. You should go to Him, it is your choice, the choice is not for God to make. And this is the time, He is calling you, that's why you are asking and longing for Him.

Now, atheists want God to come to them on their own terms, as if they are special :) They are pretty much in a lose-lose situation since the only thing certain for them in life is DEATH!

Angelic, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  12. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Umm, hate to break it to you but it's a certainty for us believers too. Oh, and taxes of course.

Bushranger, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  13. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    When you converse like this there is power in your words and I for one will listen with an open mind.But when you resort to quoting bible verses I close my mind.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  14. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    And as I always ask every theist, How do you even know that?

15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Who knows, maybe they are happy cause they don't know any better. lol

16. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can post some similar images from Hungary if it makes you feel any better :eek:

@trolls It's nice to see you guys patting each others backs . It makes me feel more confident to see that those who hate me lack a neural net . The best argument you could fiend against science was that the instruments where manipulated or that the news isn't real . This is why I say that militant atheists resemble so much with militant islamists , both lack arguments and strongly believe that only they are right and the rest should be exterminated .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  17. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    No mate, This is perfect.. You believe it and that's good..

Everyone is free to subscribe to lunacy.. What's the big deal, when you do...

18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:

It will make me feel better about having a washer and a dryer.

19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

What else can someone say?

gworld, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  20. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Science says it's a fake. I've never heard anyone say they believe the shroud is real since the 80s when it was proven fake by science. No other 'scientific' test has proved otherwise. I am truly gobsmacked at that, though I shouldn't be. Gee, even if you believe it's true surely you'd have to be crazy to admit it lol.

Bushranger, Sep 27, 2011 IP