1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Atheism's Unanswerable Question:

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Feb 27, 2009.

1. AJ113

AJ113 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where did the universe come from?

Look, I'm quite happy to accept that god did it but can you first tell me:

a) Which one?
    b) If it is the 'christian god of the bible' please be accurate because there are over 600 variants of this particular god
    c) Having identified which god you are refrring to, please provide evidence for its existence.
    d) Please ensure that your evidence that does not apply equally to the existence of the Invisible Pink Unicorn, otherwise you may make yourself look a bit silly.

AJ113, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  2. Bakai

Bakai Guest

Best Answers:
    This is a true story. Back in 1989 I tripped on LSD, sat cross legged in the Ocala National Forest, and asked God to give me a message. As I sat with my eyes closed it was like someone turned on a strobe light, then a little later I started to see a tunnel of light open before me. Unfortunately I opened my eyes and could not get the vision back.

Bakai, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  3. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    Wow! Good one gworld! You got jokes!

BTW, what's 'gworld' short for, GOD's World?

You obviously have me mixed up with someone that you can demand of, and receive, an answer to your question, without having to, first, provide an answer to a question already asked of you.:)

Nehemiah, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  4. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you seriously consider the question 'what's Gworld short for' something other than a joke?

What's wrong with you?

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  5. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sir, please just answer his question. I'm going to be honest. I really want you to answer the question so that I can confirm that you are indeed a frickin fruitcake who hears voices.

That's the only way your posts on this board and you inability to answer a single question with coherence can make logical sense to me.

So please, tell us how God "told you these things". :D

GeorgeB., Mar 2, 2009 IP
  6. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd be happy to answer it for you GeorgeB. Ans: From HIS WORD "The Bible". Not religion. . .but rather THE WORD of GOD.

Now, a word of warning, if you (and or g2) attempt to come back the way I know you're probably wanting to come back. . .be warned, I going to further monkey-nize both of you.:D

Nehemiah, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I LOL'd.

So the bible isn't a part of religion, it's just the word of God and it's how God speaks to you.

I bet you're starting to wonder why no other Christians on this board aren't coming to your rescue. It's because you don't make sense even to them. You are in your own crazy little world.

You're like the comedian who makes a joke that nobody gets and laughs out loud at your own failed joke. It's really embarrassing to watch but too fascinating to look away.

P.S. I will admit I am disappointed that you didn't say that you hear God speaking to you. That shit would have been priceless.

GeorgeB., Mar 2, 2009 IP
  8. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Through HIS WORD; What part of that can't you understand. Show me, in Scripture, what "religion" JESUS CHRIST practiced. What about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? How about Moses? What is "religion" according to Scripture?
    Oh, I forget, you haven't read past Genesis 1:1. So I won't even ask you about Adam?

See, I warned you not to go there. You just keep "making a monkey" out of yourself, with all your blaring and eardrum bursting ignorance and/or stupidity.

When did it seem to you that I need "other Christians" to come to my "rescue"? If they were to come to my "rescue" against you, I'd be highly insulted. You have already been soundly beaten, over and over again. And the sad part about it is that you're too punch drunk:eek: to know it.

You ain't half as disappointed as you're going to be. But you're just too dumb to realize that when you're up to your chin (just as you are now) in "shit", you'd:eek: do a lot better to keep you big mouth shut. Now that's "priceless".:D

Nehemiah, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  9. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm, I have not seen one place where you, nemehiah have solidly proven ANYTHING (no matter how irrelevant). You beating GeorgeB. in an argument? At this rate, not in the age of the universe. (Since you are in denial as to the scientific explanation, I'll just tell you that I mean 13,730,000,000 years.)

You approach this, not from a neutral and rational standpoint, but from the idea that the bible is the word of god. You then use this (totally unfounded) assumption to prove that the bible is the word of god.

I will say hypothetically (remember that word?) that your god exists (although there is none, I'll pretend for the sake of argument). Now prove to me that the bible is the word of that hypothetical god.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  10. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    God is dead! I killed him/her,It, he's in a jar of an empty peanut butter jar. 'nuff said.

Jesus is my friend and Barney too:)

wwws, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Or, according to Freudian psychology, god is dad.

stOx, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no historical proof that this Jesus you are talking about even existed. :rolleyes:
    New testament is also just word of men as it is clearly marked John, Paul,..... Therefor you don't have any word directly from this imaginary God. ;)

gworld, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  13. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I still think Hugh Hefner is God:eek:

[​IMG]

wwws, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  14. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    And according to GOD, both you and Freud are dead.

Maybe you should send a message to Google and tell them. I just Googled "JESUS CHRIST", and look at the Results 1 - 10 of about 42,100,000 for JESUS CHRIST. (0.14 seconds).

Hmmm, let's see, let me Google "GOD'S World", and see if you turn up??? Nope!
    Let me try "Hell". . .ooohhhhhhh, there you are! No, really you aren't there yet.

Nehemiah, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  15. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh boy.....

cientificoloco, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  16. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    "Science" proves that GOD IS. Personally, because of my distance from you, I cannot personally prove to you what you ask. But you can prove it yourself. . .and its so very easy to do. Are you game?

And since you're in GeorgieB's "amen" corner, you answer the questions that I asked him. Or like him, you have to go somewhere and try and regroup???

Nehemiah, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  17. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Hard to argue with that crazy zealot logic.

I guess that means Santa Claus exists too. Hmm, at what point does existence occur - is that at 10,000,000 Google results? Do you need more that 40,000,000 to be real?

I bought your shtick for a couple of posts, but you are so over the top ridiculous you have to be a plant to make Christians look like idiots - there is really only one other explanation that would make sense.

browntwn, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  18. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, here you come; I've hurt your friends feelings, so I guess they recruited you, huh? But just like their idiocy, you come with your's, multiplied ten-fold.

On the one hand you attack, yet on the other hand you display a sig line that states: "Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties."

Now which do you believe "shtick" buyer?

Nehemiah, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  19. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I enjoy my freedom to call it as I see it. Too bad if you don't like it.

Likewise, you are free to post your thoughts as well, it fact, I encourage it. But that does not mean I can't comment on it - when I think it is warranted, I will post as well.

As for hurting my feelings - gibberish has never been a real bother. Your posts are more of an annoyance due to their obnoxiousness.

browntwn, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you believe in Easter bunny too? :rolleyes:

May be you should tell Google that it exists and it is part of your God since if you Google EASTER BUNNY it shows 3,150,000 results.:D

gworld, Mar 2, 2009 IP