1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

At Least 3 Killed in 50-Car Pileup on US Highway in Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qwikad.com, Mar 29, 2022.

Brutal:

qwikad.com, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Spring has gotten confused this year...

qwikad.com, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Pileups like that seldom happen when no one is pushing the envelope when they are driving. It only takes ONE inattentive and/or stupid driver to cause a massive pileup.

Just yesterday, a dude passed me then cut back in front of me. I DOUBT that there was more than ONE FOOT between our two bumpers. If that had happened during inclement weather, one or both of us would have wrecked. Drivers like that cause many, if not most, of the accidents on our highwyas.

mmerlinn, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  4. aurorazero

aurorazero Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was traveling a winding road a couple weeks back. Weather was shit and I could barely move at 20 mile an hour. Some dumbass went around me at like 50 miles and hour and slung slush all over my windshield. I couldn't see anything for a good 30 seconds. Driving schools should be full all the time. People are idiots when driving anymore.

aurorazero, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    This post took me back many years. My partner and I were driving trade show materials and a DEC MicroVAX computer (yes, it was that long ago) from our offices in the Boston area to Chicago for a business conference. We ended up driving across Pennsylvania as part of the route. It was the summer, so no snow, but the crazy rainstorm we hit caused absolute white-out conditions. Most of us just pulled over to the side of the road to wait it out. I am sure that the storm caused many accidents that day, as well.

On another note, I am so over snow and winter this year. There can always be an April "surprise" but I am really hoping that we are done with it this year.

jrbiz, Mar 30, 2022 IP