1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Astore - examples

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by copyright, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxcoffee

maxcoffee Peon

Best Answers:
    Bondhus << Bondhus tools, Screwdrivers, Balldriver, Fold-Up
    mini fridges << mini fridges - mini beer fridges cheap

maxcoffee, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  2. Rookieboy

Rookieboy Guest

Best Answers:
    you don't need you own domain just signed up to amazon associate program and start building stores,

however it's better to add it to a site as a "site store" then just building a store.

If you want to do build something better then aStore, search the forum for free amazon associate scripts so you can customize you own store optimize it and build it on your own domain.[/QUOTE]

AWS / "Amazon Web Service"
    It is the best solution for professional web designer....
    And alos it work well with Wordpress.

Rookieboy, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  3. BonusOnline

BonusOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow MaTic0809

You are so diligent, such kind of work, How long does it take you to finished all huge aStore as list?

anyway, hope you are success since you do your best , good luck ^_^

BonusOnline, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  4. doodlebugs100

doodlebugs100 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some user made variations of the aStore that I found on the associates site, just color and font changes as far as I can tell, but is there any way to change the whole layout so it will fill a web page? I hate the way it is just a strip down the middle and won't fill a whole page.

doodlebugs100, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  5. motoxxx

motoxxx Peon

Best Answers:

How did you get it to format that way?

I just started on mine tonight and it is also a work in progress. I will build content around a structured SEO approach to have it function within my own site. I figures that since my other sites seem to do pretty good as far as revenue goes, it would be cool to see what I could earn using someone elses tried and true system. As I said, pretty basic and incomplete, but let me know your thoughts.

Home Theater Systems

motoxxx, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  6. motoxxx

motoxxx Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started mine tonight. I have it set up inside of a series of IFrames.

Let me know your thoughts. It is my first aStore but I have a bunch of other sites that do well money wise. I just thought I would try this out and see how it goes.

Home Theater Systems

As I said, I just started it so the internal linking structure and SEO stuff is very rudimentary at this point.

motoxxx, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  7. mg_

mg_ Peon

Best Answers:
    aStore is not so good I would not go with it, better to link to the detailed product, hope aStore gets better soon

mg_, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  8. motoxxx

motoxxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you say the A Store is not so good? Why is linking to a direct product better? Please give any experience you have had with the A Store to justify your statements if you could please.

motoxxx, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  9. Inspiredgfx

Inspiredgfx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Motoxxx - I really like your home theater site. Have you made any sales from it?

Inspiredgfx, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  10. newyears1978

newyears1978 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's just harder to market. Most people don't go to "unknown" Estoers and just buy stuff.

However if they read a good blog on an item that then links to that item..they are more likely to purchase.

Sooo it can be easier for linking....but you can make either work if you can market correctly, from what I have read. My store just launched so I don't know from experience yet.

newyears1978, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  11. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    A stand alone astore is very difficult to make sales from, without a lot of link building. You have no chance of getting search results by itself . I agree with the above..people don't use unknown stores to buy products, especially big ticket items.

Tackling a niche is the best way to go, but you still need content to back it up...something more than just product reviews.

hmansfield, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  12. talentshow

talentshow Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a shop but astore 20 more stores selling .I can't sell goods.How I Should do well.

talentshow, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  13. motoxxx

motoxxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I have. I am still messing with the whole thing and trying some different color combos. I may be completely redoing the header to see if I can improve on conversions.

I wish that I could implement the search for my aStore into the site without showing any sort of navigation that is attached to it. The other options that you get for search boxes allow people to search your aStore but they take the visitor away from your own static url.

motoxxx, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  14. motoxxx

motoxxx Peon

Best Answers:
    That is exactly why you should build out your site using iframes like my home theater site does. It give you the control for site layout and navigation but it is a lot more work. Plus you get to use Amazons tried and true check out system. If you place Amazon logos correctly, you can piggy back on the trust that Amazon has built with so much of the general public that as long as your URL is relevant, you can convert visitors into sales using your own site template.

Check it out. Home Theater Systems Please note that this site is FAR from done and is making sales.

motoxxx, Feb 4, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.