1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

asp.net problem?

Discussion in 'C#' started by bhuppi890109, Feb 2, 2011.

hi friend. .i am a good coder in asp.net. .now i want to create a website. In which owner of website wants that when a customer join it,owner will create a webpage for that customer. .and will provide it to customer with a webaddress of that web page containing customer's name. .
    Webpage will be same for all customer with little updation of his name and address. .tell me the procedure how it can i do. .
    I can create the page for each customer by using coding but owner cant do this. .he needs to fill the new customer's information at some place. .and the web page for that customer will create by clicking on button. . .or is there any procedure to do this. .
    SEMrush

bhuppi890109, Feb 2, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    This feels a very basic query for someone that is:
    Assuming there will be no search facility to find the customers then an easy option is to use the Profile facilities within .Net.

Do some URL rewriting so that www.yourdomain.com/profile/customername.aspx actually maps to www.yourdomain.com/profile.aspx?c=customername, pick up the querystring and use that to recover the profile information.

See http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/120705-1.aspx for a 101 on ASP.Net and membership/ profiles etc

AstarothSolutions, Feb 3, 2011 IP