1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Asp.Net Developer Required (Full time)

Discussion in 'C#' started by softlunar, Feb 2, 2012.

We are looking for .Net Developers who have experience in this technology. The developers will be involved in maintaining existing web applications and developing new ones.

Below are the skills required for current job:

· Asp.Net with C#
    · Microsoft Sql Server
    · MySql
    · Javascript
    · JQuery or Ajax

Its a full time job with six days a week and 8 hours daily. The selected employee will be monitored through team viewer and will have to be online on skype during his working hours.

Please mention your experience and detail of your professional work. Also, mention your salary demand in US $.

Please, send yours C.V at

softlunar, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  2. kaushalarora

kaushalarora Peon

Best Answers:
    i am ready for the job, but needs guarantee from your side of the work and also the duration for which you have the work.

Mean time a brief about me is, I am 4+ years experienced guy in .Net technology.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kaushal Arora

kaushalarora, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. softlunar

softlunar Peon

Best Answers:
    Please post your C.V on . Also mention the salary with your skype id in C.V as well. If you match our selection criteria, then we will talk about guarantee as well.

softlunar, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. Andrew James

Andrew James Member

Best Answers:
    Andrew James, Jul 2, 2012 IP