1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Askmefast is looking for technical experts - how to get the word out?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by webnetsecure, Dec 21, 2012.

I have been asked to help attract technical experts for Ask Me Fast and I am looking for input. There is already a "help wanted" post on askmefast.com which is attracting some excellent talent but askmefast is trying to double their expert base in the next two months. Can anyone recommend any ideas to promote this opportunity further. ie. Where to post / contest ideas ... anything to raise awareness and attract more quality expert candidates. I need your input !

webnetsecure, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  2. Snowboard King

Snowboard King Peon

Best Answers:
    I came across your thread post a few days ago and didn't have any good ideas for expanding your Askmefast work force. Then a few days later, it dawned on me that you could purchase an ad on workopolis for a career opportunity at your website. You will still get some less qualified people, but you will also attract some excellent talent to complete your goal of doubling your expert base in 2 months. Good Luck! I hope this helps your company.

Snowboard King, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  3. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could get users to actually read the site, so we don't see questions about mousetraps in the "computer-mice" section. I'll answer computer questions, but I won't wade through a site that has questions about rodents and hair in the computer section.

Rukbat, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  4. Duke the 3rd

Duke the 3rd Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just hired by this company askmefast and they pay people via Paypal. I am making $500 of easy money a week and love the work. All I have to do is answer questions on my computer from home. They also hired 2 of my friends and they are making lots of money too. I just went to their website and clicked on the hiring logo.

Duke the 3rd, Jan 14, 2013 IP