1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Askinger.net - Popular Q&A Social Network with about 30.000 real members

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Viola94, Jan 22, 2015.

Askinger.net is a social network based on questions and answers launched in May 2014. In few months of activity where registered over 28.000 real members and site continue to grow day by day. Right now there are over 170.000 answered questions, over 27.000 comments made, over 420.000 likes and over 5.000 gifts sent. Here you have a screenshot from Dashboard (14 March 2015 - 02:50): http://oi62.tinypic.com/29vxk6v.jpg

How it works?
    Some of you already know this kind of social networks, but I will try to explain for the others of you that have no ideea how it works. Well, first of all every person over 13 years old can register on this website. After registration, he can receive different questions from different persons (registered or not). User can answer to any of those questions, he also have the choice to remove questions that he don't like. He can attach pictures with the answer (also he can make instant pictures using webcam), he can automatically share his answer on big social networks like Facebook, etc. This is the basic, but website comes with alot of interesting features, like gifts (an user can send a gift to another user paying a different amount of coins), spotlight (user can promote his profile for a while, paying 1 coin), realtime messages (user can talk with another one in real time), cutom background (user can change background image) and many more.

What are coins and how can be monetized?
    Coins
    = a universal currency used on this website, used to send gifts or to promote the profile in Spotlight. User can collect free coins by promoting his profile (for every person that visits his profile and then register, he receive 1 coin) or he can purchase them (by PayPal or SMS).

So, this website can bring revenue by selling coins, right now there aren't many sales (just about 4-5 $ by SMS), because I was focused to grow this website first, I've done all kind of offers to stimulate users to be active and to invite their friends, so almost every user got some free coins since he was registered by now (then he didn't need to purchase coins).

I have to tell you that my investment in advertising is 0, most of the users are coming from other social networks like Facebook, where existings users are promoting their profiles or ar sharing their answers.

Also, about 7 months ago I placed 1 AdSense banner and about 5 months ago I placed the second one in footer. Banners aren't visible on main page (when user isn't loggedin) and also doesn't bother user in any way. In this time, website generated about 200€ (that means about $220), I've got some payments so this website is AdSense safe.

Also there are many other ways to monetize it, for example you can create some kind of premium membership or things like this.

My main concern wasn't to monetize it, because if you launch an website and you want to get income after few weeks, then this website will die in short time. First you need to grow this website, to bring it to a point and then to wait for income.

What you will receive?
    • 4 domain names (askinger .net, .co, .org and .info)
    • Website script, database and all content
    • Facebook page with over 7.000 likes
    • Help for your website related questions
    • Free webhost for few days / weeks, until you move it to your own webhost (VPS or Dedicated Server is required)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the website was launched by now, week by week I worked to improve it, from performance optimisations to new features, every month something new was done to this website. Day by day website is growing, new users are registered daily, new answers are made daily and all those without help. If I had the money to invest in advertising and to translate it in more languages (now are 5 languages available on website), I'm sure that by now this website was known all over the world.

I love this project, I really do, but because I have to leave the country for a while I have no other choice, I have to try to sell it. Anyway, I know how much potential this website have, I know how many days and nights I spent working on it and I won't sell it for a price under his value (I would rather keep it and work when I have the chance).

If you like this website, you have the budget and you know that you can continue my work and make this website known all over the world, then place your offer.

P.S: If you want to check the content of the website (to see activity or something like this), I have to tell you that the answers from feed are filtered by languange, so I suggest you to change language to see the other answers and not only the answers from current language.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    Viola94, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  2. flippingdesk

flippingdesk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 13
    Where does the referral traffic comes from? Do you advertise on any particular network.

flippingdesk, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  3. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hello,

Actually, is social traffic (most of it from Facebook, over 70% from users are registered with Facebook). Here you have a screenshot from Analytics: http://oi61.tinypic.com/2njk590.jpg
    I didn't invested anything in advertising, if the next owner is also going to invest some in advertising, then this website will grow faster. Right now, users are joining because they are seeing this website shared on social networks by their friends already registered and other stuff like this. As I told already, 0 investment in advertising.

Viola94, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  4. impoti

impoti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will buy for 2500 USD if you will give me analytics.
    Please, PM me

impoti, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  5. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    This website is still available for sale, in the mean time more members joined, new answers made, etc. Right now are about 24.000 registered members, over 145.000 answers, over 400.000 likes, etc.

Attached Files:

Viola94, Mar 3, 2015 IP