1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Ask] which is more power full between social bookmarking and high dofollow blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tulangkering, Feb 29, 2012.

know the current one to raise my blog SERP position by means submit to hundreds of social bookmarking sites, with comments on high pr dofollow blogs that relate to the niche of my blog, but i want asked...., which is more effective, the social bookmarking submit to the comen at high pr blog is a related niche??,

thanks

tulangkering, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  2. highconvertingplr

highconvertingplr Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on many factors. If you have something people will share via social bookmarking sites, putting your link there will be great. At least do the basic ones - Digg, Delicious, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon...

As for a comment on a high PR blog, it can be helpful. It won't be game-changing, though. One nice benefit this has is that when people search for similar topics in your niche and see your comment, if it has a link to your site, they may end up clicking-through.

I'd say mix em' both!

highconvertingplr, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  3. tulangkering

tulangkering Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply...,, i know too some of social bookmarking,like digg,reddit,stumbelupun,delicious are best social bookmarking,but which one's better between using one or 5 social bookmarking with thousands social bookmarking but just pr 1 or pr 2???...,,how if every results from pr 0 and pr 1 bookmarking, i bookmark again in social bookmarking high pr like digg????..

for blog comenting i had understood thanks.....,,but which one's better between .edu blog and .edu forum or .gov blog and .gov forum???... do you will share me???

tulangkering, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  4. deucegmarketing

deucegmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about the worth of the backlink, it depends on the amount of outgoing links present on the blog post in which you will be commenting on.

deucegmarketing, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  5. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do both? If you have time that is, of course. But I prefer sticking to one due to the lack of time, and to me thats high PR sites of blog commenting. Actually helping and make sense, not just garbage spam.

James Byun, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  6. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My opinion is that it greatly depend on the number of friends/followers you have. Also you must be an active member. These days my site receive greater amount of traffic from stumbleupon, previously it was digg and reddit...

nvidura, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  7. lwbing

lwbing Active Member

Best Answers:
    i like Digg, Can Got a lot ..

lwbing, Mar 8, 2012 IP