1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ask me for your moneybookers help

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by phyza, Jan 22, 2009.

1. aqeel.88

aqeel.88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I was created an Money Bookers account I have lost my previous account Email ID. I have added my previous Money Bookers account my Bank account my debit card and my Mobil Number but not my home address it was an incomplete account so I have no sending and receiving history with that account. so pleas kindly tell me what can I do in that condition?
    Thanks

aqeel.88, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  2. stephrobbins656

stephrobbins656 Member

Best Answers:
    I am using MoneyBookers.com (So called Skrill) for the last two years and I faced no problem till today. Moneybookers do not allow Poker/Gambling income at its panel. If you earned all money from Freelancer sites, then these payments must be from those Freelancing sites like oDesk sent you payment, Freelancer.com sent you payment, and there is NO ROLE OF ACTUAL BUYER as Moneybookers had no idea of the purpose of payment.

If your payments are from Freelancing site accounts then there must be no issue and if these payments are made outside the those freelancing platform then chances of Fraud are higher. You may be right that you never played poker but sender may be earning money by this way???

Thanks

stephrobbins656, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  3. sanilsaj

sanilsaj Member

Best Answers:
    hi phyza i was trying to upload funds in to my mb acc using my debit card idbi bank india
    but my transaction failed ten i contacted bank tey said tey dnt support money transfer for gaming purpose as i want to use mb 4 gaming purpose
    nw wat should i do as the bank saying tey dnt support it 4 gamin purpose and so bank transfer using swift code will b ok to them r not
    and wat should be the processing charges also

sanilsaj, May 28, 2012 IP
  4. Rosinha Vasconcelos

Rosinha Vasconcelos Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, your issue was resolved? I'm in the same situation. What should I do? Thank you.

Rosinha Vasconcelos, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  5. Rosinha Vasconcelos

Rosinha Vasconcelos Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, your issue was resolved? I'm in the same situation. What should I do? Thank you.

Rosinha Vasconcelos, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  6. sanilsaj

sanilsaj Member

Best Answers:
    hiii,

my issue not got reso;ved indian users are not able to fund in to moneybookers for gaming purpose.

but u can withdraw money once u click the withdraw button they will show automaticallly max amount u can withdraw tat include moneybookers charges also suppose u want to withdraw 20$ then may be moneybooker charge will be 2$ and bank charges may involve some 10 $ so in all u should have 32 $ on ur acc .
    for withdrawing first of all u have to verify ur bank acc also and if ur balance is above the positive limits ten u can
    withdraw

sanilsaj, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  7. Techgb

Techgb Peon

Best Answers:
    I live in India ... do i get this account to Accent payment from the USA............ for my Technical Support process

Techgb, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  8. FaysalYousuf

FaysalYousuf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot of for your information about Skrill. I am also a skrill user so that it would be much helpful for me i am sure.

FaysalYousuf, Jun 5, 2014 IP