1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ask me for your moneybookers help

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by phyza, Jan 22, 2009.

1. farahnazlakhani

farahnazlakhani Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me that you have current account or saving account in Meezan bank?

farahnazlakhani, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  2. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Current account i.e. Riba Free account...

phyza, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  3. a1rosess

a1rosess Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone,
    I am using moneybookers for a long time now and quite satisfied with all of their services and i try to help people in every way about moneybookers... If you have any problem or question regarding moneybookers then you can ask me and i will be happy to answer it according to my knowledge and experience .. Other people can also reply in this thread in order to help anyone .. You can even ask me if you are getting any issues regarding verification process or bank swift code process ... I will be waiting for your questions .. This will be a new platform for people having issues using moneybookers..
    Thanks
    PHYza

a1rosess, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  4. vinith98

vinith98 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My question is related to adding a bank account to MB. Now the thing what I want is the Swift-Code, I did search for it, but I found my branch missing (It showed only a couple of swift-code of the banks branches in my City). Also since the last three digits in the swift-code are the banks branch code i.e. CORPINBBxxx, could I replace it with my branch code, since I know it.

vinith98, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  5. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    When I try to login I got message saying my account is closed and telling me to call a UK phone number if I want to reopen the account

What the procedure, do they ask to mail them scanned id or stuff like that ??
    have you experience anything like that ??

A.G, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  6. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can add swift code of your main branch if your branch's swift is not available.. You can call your bank and ask the swift code and they will give you main branch's code if your bank's swift is not available..

Your account must be closed or disabled because of some mistakes you have done against their TOS.. You can call their support or mail them and if they ask you to submit the scanned documents, then go ahead .. They will resolve the issue :)

phyza, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  7. тнє Sufi

тнє Sufi Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question regarding moneybookers. They have a option to add email addresses in any account by verifying email. Is there any of limit of it? I meant how much email addresses I can add there?
    I need to pay for my customers in forex market, and for that I create an email for my customers, and I invest money behalf of them on their account.

тнє Sufi, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  8. farahnazlakhani

farahnazlakhani Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I wanted to know the exact format of entring bank account number on MB. As some people says that branch code should be entered and other says that it should not be entered. for example if branch code is 1021 and account number is 0000-000000-00-0 than Should I enter "10210000000000000" or just "0000000000000" Kindly let me know ASAP. I will be thankful ...

farahnazlakhani, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  9. тнє Sufi

тнє Sufi Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to only input your account number, not the branch number.

тнє Sufi, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  10. jcyber

jcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    please tell me how i can remove my back account info form my MB account because i closed the bank account so , there is no need to have the information in my MB account? Thank you :)

jcyber, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  11. lkboy4u

lkboy4u Peon

Best Answers:
    HI All,
    I am from Sri Lanka & currently using moneybookers payment system. But recently I am facing a problem with Bank verification. When I exceeding the $1000 limit, moneybookers request to withdrawn a amount less than $15 from my Account & indicated that they have send a Bank Verification code (Some thing like VRF-XXXXXX) with the transaction.

I have received $14 to my Bank account, but bank said that THERE IS NO VERIFICATION CODE existing with the Transaction. So how do I get this code? Are there any alternative method?

lkboy4u, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  12. usama shah

usama shah Peon

Best Answers:
    plzz plzz help me im having ubl account and want to deposite on moneybooker and i have ubl wallet visa kindly help me regarding deposit and withdraw as well

usama shah, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  13. shanmarsh2

shanmarsh2 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am looking to use moneybookers.
    but i dont want people to know my real name for many reason, as the pruchases will be from online etc.

shanmarsh2, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  14. technodiscount24

technodiscount24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hallo everybody,

we wanted to inform all member here that we are also accepting Moneybookers as a payment on our Webshop www.technodiscount24.com

We are a legit registered company with many Proof Online and also you can find many Picture Proofs on our Facebook Fan Page

For all questions replay to this thread, send us a PM or send a ticket to our Customer Service on www.technodiscount24.com/support

Thank You

technodiscount24, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  15. sdsp

sdsp Peon

Best Answers:

I want to open a business account, but I have not registered any company.
    For use this account must have a registered company?

sdsp, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  16. aqeel.88

aqeel.88 Peon

Best Answers:
    [h=6]hi, my Bank account and Mobile number is already has registered in moneybookers with an other Email ID and i have forget my old Email ID now i have create an other moneybookers account with different Mobile number so please tell me how can i use bank account in this new MB account...
    i hope you understand what i want ask you to :)
    Please help...[/h]

aqeel.88, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  17. Stillalivee

Stillalivee Guest

Best Answers:
    Simply attach that card with your moneybooker account, and then deposit money in your account how much you want.

Stillalivee, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  18. coolu

coolu Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi i am from india i am joing moneybookers a long time back last month i started accepting payment via moneybookers i have verified account at moneybookers even my website is also verified with them as i registered as a merchant account .
    When ever i receive a payment the Reserve Limit of the account everytime increase i have more then 220$ apporox and i want to withdraw The account to my indian bank account but i am unable to do so everytime i receive a msg

This transaction cannot be executed because your account balance is not sufficiently above your reserve of Rs XXXXXX

i had mailed them and got a reply

Thank you for contacting Moneybookers Merchant Service.

Following up on your reserve/ withdrawal limits enquires please be advised that with any payment, there is always the risk of a chargeback. A chargeback applies when your customer contacts their card issuer or bank claiming that he/she did not make the payment or receive their goods. In most cases this can be avoided by setting up clear terms and conditions, granting fast delivery of ordered goods or services and can be resolved directly between you and your customer.
    If your customer initiates a chargeback, the respective amount will be taken directly from your Moneybookers account. We need to ensure that you always have a positive balance in your account; if your balance becomes negative then you lose the ability to accept any further payments until you have uploaded enough funds to get back into the positive.

In order to ensure that you can continue trading without the worry of this happening, we will hold a reserve on your account for a period of 30 days before the Merchant verification process. After this verification process, a small portion of every transaction will be held on your account for a period of 180 days. Our typical reserve is 10%.

If you would like to discuss this applied rolling reserve, please contact our merchant services team. We may also provide merchants with protection against chargebacks upon request.
    At a certain stage, you will have to undergo a verification process for your Moneybookers account! This is a regulatory requirement of the Financial Services Authority (FSA). As a verified merchant you can benefit from unlimited transactions, sending and receiving money worldwide and can take advantage of various marketing opportunities. Moneybookers will contact you again to guide you through this verification process. You will be asked to provide a set of necessary documents and fill in a short questionnaire/ agreement. All this information can be found in our resource centre.

We are pleased to welcome you as one of our merchants and will contact you soon to confirm the next steps to start receiving payments with us.
    Kind regards,
    Your Moneybookers Merchant Services Team

i again emailed them 2-3 times but i diidnt got any reply from them any one can please help me regarding it how can i withdraw the amount to moneybookers . Plz help :(

coolu, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  19. bdprem.com

bdprem.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I already post about Moneybookers. I can proof, they scam people. One of moneybookers account closed when I receive fund. They even not refund my fund or permit me to withdrew on Bank. I have all legal proof, they are scam. They inform me first, some list, for this reason they closed my account. I inform them, I never violated any of these rules. I just ask them, I want to file case against them. They just give me a person email & I mail that person. He even not reply. Besides, when I am inform them, I will take step against them, they are inform me, my account closed for playing poker or poker bonus! But, funny fact it, at that time, I even don't know, how to play poker!Besides, my all earning from different freelancer site. So, its simply impossible, they suspend my account for poker play! Well, still I have all proof. If anybody want, I can show, they scam me for my moneybookers fund.

bdprem.com, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  20. hatimyal123

hatimyal123 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I have a problem or rather a question.
    I am from India, Can I make payment through my debit card using money bookers.
    I have to make payment to certain site and they accept debit card payment through money bookers.
    So I dont have to register at money bookers right ? I am just using it as a gateway for payment.
    Can it Be done.
    I have IDBI bank debit card

Thanks

hatimyal123, Oct 9, 2011 IP