1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ask me for your moneybookers help

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by phyza, Jan 22, 2009.

Hello everyone,
    I am using moneybookers for a long time now and quite satisfied with all of their services and i try to help people in every way about moneybookers... If you have any problem or question regarding moneybookers then you can ask me and i will be happy to answer it according to my knowledge and experience .. Other people can also reply in this thread in order to help anyone .. You can even ask me if you are getting any issues regarding verification process or bank swift code process ... I will be waiting for your questions .. This will be a new platform for people having issues using moneybookers..
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  2. danish muzaffar

danish muzaffar Banned

Best Answers:
    hello,

actually a bit of confusion, as i have started filling the form and i am using my father's bank account but in personal information , instead of giving my father's name i used my own name

- is their any way or solution to change the personal name to the bank holder name ?

danish muzaffar, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  3. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually, when you need a direct bank withdrawal, you need the name to be the same. Transfer it into another account and make the name change.

TheVccMatey, Jan 23, 2009 IP
    danish muzaffar likes this.
  4. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just contact moneybookers support if they can change your personal account name to your father's name or else create a new account and go to email support -> account/security -> i have opened more thn one account ... Fill in the form with the new account as opened and the 0ld one as closed ..
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  5. danish muzaffar

danish muzaffar Banned

Best Answers:
    well i did the same but unfortunately when i checked - it already gone for approval on my name

so wt if after approval i'l change my name and add father's name instead

will they approve or - should i have to make new account :(

danish muzaffar, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  6. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You talking about approval or verification? IF you are talking about verification then wait for your address getting verified and after that contact moneybookers, they will surely solve this problem of yours and if not then try to make another account and ask them to close this one
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  7. greenghost

greenghost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to cancel the account?
    i tried it but couldn't find any option. also i m not varified.
    thnx

greenghost, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  8. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to email support -> account/security -> then there is an option for "I would like to close my moneybookers account"
    You can be a verified member after verifying your address too
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  9. danish muzaffar

danish muzaffar Banned

Best Answers:
    isnt it weird to close the account which you filled up by gathering information and now you again have to fill the form and wait for the approval and i guess it takes more than 5 days for approval

lolz ------> i m not suggesting this mode of payment - sorry to say :)

danish muzaffar, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  10. greenghost

greenghost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you bro..i have done with e-mail support for account cancellation.
    Want to know about the best domain/hosting companies that accept MB.
    Share if you know.
    thank you again :)

greenghost, Jan 24, 2009 IP
    danish muzaffar likes this.
  11. Johnny 3 Tears

Johnny 3 Tears Banned

Best Answers:

Its the similar case i am 17 can't open bank account used my mom's account with my name was not able to Withdraw funds I closed my bank account and removed the bank account and closed the present account and made a new account with my Mothers name and info while tried to add bank account while said its been added so waiting to be 18 and open a new bank account with my name and close all present accounts..

Johnny 3 Tears, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  12. razib19

razib19 Peon

Best Answers:
    hey moneybookers iz not sending phone verification code to my phone what can i do now ?

razib19, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  13. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Who the heck are you?

I don't mean to be a hard a** but I don't understand this thread!

Are you an employee of Moneybookers and has MB approved you for opening up such a thread to act on their behalf as if you're on their staff or customer support? If not, why on earth would you suggest that anyone come to you to ask questions about MB instead of them just calling MB themselves with their questions????????

After all who better to answer their questions about MB than MB themselves?!?

THIS will be a new platform for people having issues using moneybookers
    (see the url below and contact info for MB):
    http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=contact

Please help me understand this thread if you aren't an employee of MB. Thanks.

CU_Designs, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  14. zidar11

zidar11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I need help about moneybookers,

I have few sites and I want option for donators to donate via MB but, MB allows donations only for charity.
    Is there some kind of payment that I can recieve via MB throught my website, like paypal donate button, that is not donaton?

Thank you!

zidar11, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  15. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well i am not an employee or well wisher of moneybookers but a regular user of moneybookers and people usually post different questions in payment processing section so i just started a platform to help them as much as i can.
    btw who the heck are you to reply to this thread like this ? Any employee working against moneybookerS? If not, then why on earth would you reply that i am no one here to solve mb problems..
    Please don't ruin this thread and if you are not interested then just stay away
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  16. HRA

HRA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'm from Sri Lanka. How to verify my bank account?

I heard that I need to send amount to MB!! If so what is the minimum? Will they refund it to my account?

HRA, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  17. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    See, this is the difference between the OP and you. He is willing to help those who cannot understand about problems they face with MB, and you are instead telling the others to go back and ask at MB itself. if you want to put across your views, then do so, but do not blame the thread itself which is trying to help others who are trying to resolve their MB issues.

parsibagan, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  18. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Phone verification is not a necessary process for moneybookers .. Why you want them to verify it? Do you want them to send you alerts on your cell phone whenever you do some transactions?

Well you don't need to send amount to MB for verifying your bank account. Just enter your swift code along with your account number and do a minimal withdrawal to see if everything is working fine with it .. Don't take high risks for the very first time :)

Thanks a lot for your appreciation :)
    PHYza

phyza, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  19. stephrobbins656

stephrobbins656 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Well after problems with my Paypal, I decided to shift to other services, I have the options of MoneyBookers, 2CO, and Plimus. I applied at Moneybookers and now I received the address confirmation letter from Moneybookers, I have to enter a Bank account, I have an account in UBL, is that easy to work with a local bank or any foreign bank??

I went to my Branch at UBL, they provided me this SWIFT UNIPAK, I think this is wrong, I need to know the SWIFT code, you have any idea??

Well I need to know about the processing time in which funds are transferred from Moneybookers to my Bank? and is there any limit of restriction of funds to receive? How much charges to receive the payment.

Is there any any issue to receive payment from MoneyBookers, any special instruction to use the account from your side.

Do MB has issues of closing the accounts like Paypal???

Well a long series of questions for you and I think none of my question remaining :)

I hope you will reply with the guidelines.

stephrobbins656, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  20. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a 2 Questions for the OP.

My minimum withdrawal limit to my bank account is &14.76. Is this same with u?

Also can u receive money from US based account holders? I cannot. iam in Sri Lanka.

Thanks.

scurvy, Dec 11, 2009 IP