1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ask] is there anyone use thebacklinkbuilders.com service?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by moonlight, May 2, 2010.

Hello there, i found thebacklinkbuilders.com website, and seems they offering good stuff like build 1000 backlink only for 9.9usd

While pushing the normal activities of SEO, is there benefit in outsourcing portions as well? There are some good services out there, and probably many scams as well, I am struggling to find any reviews on these guys " http://thebacklinkbuilders.com/ but I guess one needs to make sure they work and deliver results... has anyone had experience with these guys?

one doubt thing that I got for this website is just their alexa rank is not good and PR is not good as well, so what do you think?

please let me know your review if any?

hope this is right room to ask :D

moonlight, May 2, 2010 IP
  2. pafushi

pafushi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I found their site from a Google Ad and I have to say it was quite enticing! Searched Google if it's a scam and your thread here appeared on 1st place with other 4 unusable results.
    Going trough the PayPal checkout just of curiosity, I noticed that I am paying to ed Google once again for that e-mail.....there appeared some WhoIs results for as a domain-owner.... All of his sites were with NO Alexa Traffic Rank.... You should make your own conclusion about that.... I think it's a simple SCAM!

pafushi, May 4, 2010 IP
  3. stephen082

stephen082 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of you must check which kind of links they are providing at such a low rate. I checked their website and found that these 1000 links will be from profile pages of several forums or online communities. Although these kind of links are not of very high quality (and hence they are so cheap), yet you can get them if you can spend $9.99. But make sure you are not dependent on these links and diversify your link building campaign.

stephen082, May 4, 2010 IP
  4. bean81

bean81 Peon

Best Answers:
    now i also found this ad,does it have result

bean81, May 5, 2010 IP
  5. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep well away from him! He will burn people

ronmac, May 17, 2010 IP
  6. Internet Marketer

Internet Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    YEAH it is just a scam just do not pay him any single amount...

Internet Marketer, May 17, 2010 IP
  7. mye-corporation

mye-corporation Peon

Best Answers:
    You can expect nothing from such an ugly site, they are scamming people using google adwords, theres another thread on another forum and they cant get a reply from their support team, one of them even paid for the service.

mye-corporation, May 20, 2010 IP
  8. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1000 backlinks for only $9.99 is unrealistic. unless it is from xrumer blast or some other automated tool submissions to 10,000 sites or so.

you are talking about 1000 backlinks, NOT 1000 submissions. to get 1000 backlinks, you may need to submit to several thousand sites as google may not index every single page you drop your links on.

sultanofseo, May 20, 2010 IP
  9. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I spoke to the guy that owns it. its is an xrummer service and the links suck!!!

ronmac, May 21, 2010 IP
  10. traffic maker

traffic maker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello: I jsut read your question and I foud a lot of info when I first started with backlings
    I suggest looking at EBay for more info.

traffic maker, May 21, 2010 IP
  11. hanselzen

hanselzen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I almost buy a link from that website. Lucky I search the review and found this thread. Thanks for the founding and sharing.

hanselzen, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  12. moonlight

moonlight Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow thanks for your review guys, I know xrumer and we realize that software is totally spam, yes indeed 1000 backlinks doesn't make any sense at all if he do in manual :D only xrumer can do the thing, found it on wikipedia :D

moonlight, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  13. lebedev9114

lebedev9114 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm yeah I have read reviews on another forum I am on. And also just to confirm, it does use xrumer and do not buy anything from him, this is mostly for people who are not resourceful and lack knowledge of the Internet world.

lebedev9114, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  14. imovelajato

imovelajato Peon

Best Answers:
    Install Google Page Rank toolbar and check their Rank. ZERO is what it shows. So if a company who sells backlinks to improve SEO ranking has ZERO Page rank. That should tell something right?

Rod
    imovelajato.com.br

imovelajato, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  15. gokulmaba

gokulmaba Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Am not using yet.

gokulmaba, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  16. Unllock All Cellular.com

Unllock All Cellular.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Need suggestion about something effective and good to get up Google PR... Please help me

17. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    Buying backlinks isnt good for long term results. A service is doing it for one month, meaning you have for like 1 or 2 (maybe 3) months profits from this service. Then if you consider the option getting caught and getting a penatly if you ask me that isnt worth it at all..

dennisb, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  18. pankufren

pankufren Peon

Best Answers:
    i am webmaster who has used http://thebacklinkbuilders.com for backlinks for my website http://domainportal.money4refer.com
    after payment they didn't reply to me.

pankufren, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  19. Vlatko Šurlan

Vlatko Šurlan Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you guys noticed that their AdWords ads are appearing on DP's AdSense ads? DP you might at least filter their ad out and not promote this scam artist...

Vlatko Šurlan, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  20. mxyzplk

mxyzplk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have use it, since I work with SEO service too, so I have a try with it,... but the result doesn't come with any good. they don't give full report for what they do.

Think again, if he can do 1000 links for cheap, why don't he do it for his own site? and why his service is not on natural search result? the owner is good on spending money on adwords not SEO SERVICE.

If requested, I would love to share their reports.

mxyzplk, Aug 13, 2010 IP