1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ASK] Is ReadBud a scam?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by HansDavid, Mar 14, 2010.

1. ddevil05

ddevil05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also have read review from people who have made the amount 50$ and never got their money earned with ReadBud.... So it must be a SCAM... Be aware

ddevil05, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  2. unknown619er

unknown619er Peon

Best Answers:
    I amkinda skeptical about this site as well. I'm also a member of this site. I joined about 5 months ago, but stop reading their article about 3 months ago. I was waiting for the admin from "ptc investigation" site to receive his payment. And to my surprise, he received it!! so after knowing that he received his payments, i am back on it again.lol.

i cant post the link,but google " ptc investigation readbud " andyou will find the site for payment proof

unknown619er, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  3. jointaldc

jointaldc Peon

Best Answers:
    I've read in other forums that they are a scam

jointaldc, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  4. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    One payment proof cannot ensure your payment. I have had two accounts in my family and have not been paid for both accounts.

This link here will tell you more about how I was scammed for two accounts http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1977398

In the meantime I had joined another reputed program and have so far made +$500. (check my signature) I am glad to have found a genuine paying program.

Cheers

MiniTrader, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  5. Mailman2010

Mailman2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have reached $50 and the auditing time they alloted for review. THEY HAVE NOT PAID. I have sent messages about 15 of them already and THEY NEVER REPLIED. I have friends whom I have referred to Readbud and some of them already reached their first $50 and are now complaining too of non-payment and unanswered queries. I am really embarassed. I just sent another message now inquiring about it. I have stopped reading articles for one week now until they pay. Please be warned and pass this message to others. Make a blog about it so we can warn others. Thank you and God bless! ...... if you have any questions about my experience, pls do so. tks again.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
    Mailman2010, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  6. linkprofit

linkprofit Member

Best Answers:
    THEY HAVE NOT PAID TO their users and never email reply....
    DON'T WAST YOUR TIME ANYMORE...

my friend has join this program and never paid ..........

linkprofit, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  7. mefenamic

mefenamic Peon

Best Answers:
    `Hi im new here and I am a member also of readbud. I have reached like $76 something and requested payout. I havent been paid and I can't send a support ticket. It made me think that it's actually a scam but knowing that it takes a month for them to review, I am hopeful that they will pay me. However I suspect that they do not pay members when they found out that the ratings are not well served. I just don't know. hehe. I am still very positive about it. I hope they'll pay me. I'll post the payment proof here :D

mefenamic, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  8. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    All the best, you will now know for sure that they are complete scammers. Hard way to find out, but many prefer to take this path.

Learning from others experiences is the smarter & faster way to know, I guess.

Cheers

MiniTrader, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  9. trixy

trixy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I joined the website and I ask my first Payment but NEVER PAID now it's three months from my first payment request and still never paid, I think they are scam

trixy, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  10. interorther

interorther Peon

Best Answers:
    am wait my moneyfor 2-3 month but still don't recieve it so i think they scam.

interorther, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  11. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Now that you guys know that "Readbud is a Scam"

Please do your bit, report them to google & get them de-indexed. --> http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2000387

Save more people from being scammed.

MiniTrader, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  12. ameerulislam10

ameerulislam10 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me they have deleted my account I have accumulated some money there. $10-$20 I think. I was inactive for sometime and then returned. Do they delete account for inactivity? I didn't find any clue on their site.

ameerulislam10, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  13. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    To my knowledge they do not delete inactive accounts.

But lucky you, you have been saved from getting scammed by them. Have no worries whatsoever, you are not losing out on anything.
    Look around you will find better opportunities of making money online. Readbud is a complete Scam, beware and stay away.

MiniTrader, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  14. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    The above is a gist taken from the above members who had a opinion or view of Readbud. The views have been taken from this thread only.

So for the benefit of any future readers of this thread who cannot decide whether to join readbud or not, here's the tally from this thread

For Readbud = 2

NOT in favour of Readbud = 11

Also checkout the summary from these threads
    "Readbud is Scam"

Confirmed - Readbud is a SCAM ! Read this
    [ASK] Is ReadBud a scam?

The Final tally of five Readbud threads
    Thread: Readbud | Readbud.com is SCAM say 93% of Readbud Members

Cheers

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
    MiniTrader, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  15. samir_palit

samir_palit Peon

Best Answers:
    I used Readbud for about six months and earned $50. When I tried to transfer it into my PayPal account(that is the only way you can get paid by Readbud), I got a message that money will be trsferred to my PayPal account after my account is reviewed by Readbud. Two months past since then - no money has been credited into my payPal account. It will take a lot of attention from your side before you can earn at least $50 in your Readbud account. All that will be a waste of energy and time from your side.Never ever fall into this trap!

samir_palit, Jun 3, 2012 IP