1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ASK] Is ReadBud a scam?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by HansDavid, Mar 14, 2010.

1. neilhoja

neilhoja Peon

Best Answers:
    no payment proof yet? hm... :confused:

neilhoja, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  2. Michelle28

Michelle28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Michelle28, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  3. moneyonlineweb

moneyonlineweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Very extraordinary website.
    The message here is super valuable.

I will share it with my friends.

moneyonlineweb, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  4. prettywoman

prettywoman Peon

Best Answers:
    I assure you that is a big hoax .. Readbud Because I came to $ 31 very difficult. Between $ 1-20 articles I got paid very often, I make almost $ 1 per day.And, when I reached $ 20, I began receiving increasingly fewer items paid and increasingly more unpaid articles. so now I get almost exclusively free articles. I rarely send them paid articles. About 4-5 days I do about 10 to 15 cents. Then how can you say that Readbud not scam? It surely. They are and swindlers fucking liar

prettywoman, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  5. seochain

seochain Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also in readbud. But i didn't earn $50 as much now. So I can't tell its scam or not

seochain, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  6. zaindapain

zaindapain Peon

Best Answers:
    ReadBud is a site that one can read and rate articles on to get money. Over the past few weeks, people have been questioning about exactly how legit the service actually is. Well now we have proof of the payment from ReadBud. View it here:

http://tinyurl.com/3xj3238

If you found it helpful, please join ReadBud using my referral link below:

http://www.readbud.com/?ref=4311304

Thank you and good day to you all!

zaindapain, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  7. capiks

capiks Peon

Best Answers:
    So, it is not a scam huh. I currently have 7+ dollars in readbud account. Hope it doesn't waste my time.

I will post the proof if i got the payment.

capiks, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  8. YmT590

YmT590 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have been getting like 5 articles and i havent used this site for a month now.

YmT590, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  9. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Estimated time to reach payout can be five months if you are regular on the site. Basically you would average at $10 per month. Remember initially the number of articles served are high. So you will reach about $30 to $35 within about 10 weeks. Later the number of articles keep going down as you progress. Finally only two articles when you have reached $40 to $42.

I have cashed out last week and am waiting for payout ( another 25 days to go). I will post the proof here if I get paid.

MiniTrader, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  10. mansingh

mansingh Peon

Best Answers:
    I requested my payout $50.04 on 21 august but they have not paid me a penny yet. It is 100% scam site do not waste your time reading its articles.

mansingh, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  11. prettywoman

prettywoman Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to say I am a member of the readbud 30.06.2010 and now I barely reached $ 41. Although I check several times a day if they came to read articles. But I will say that up to $ 20, I was doing about a dollar a day, then one thousand items into my increasingly less, so that the now, I barely make 20 cents a day. So I have $ 41 and I think I'll get to $ 50 for Christmas or in January, who knows ..........

prettywoman, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  12. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    If you read articles daily, you will need approximately 50-60 days to reach cashout and then another 30days of waiting to get paid. The big question is "Do we get paid ?"

I will know on 6th of Oct, keeping fingers crossed till then.

MiniTrader, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  13. Ceacky

Ceacky Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the all site's with bux is a scams , because i won 30 dolars on bux.to and i wait3 years , and never show up my money in my account , but is a site from send my some money in my paypal account, this is the site: www.linkstoxx.com/invite-accept.php?profile_id=22783and the rest i think is scams .In this site, readbud.com i have 27 dolars , but i think is a big scam, and i wait to see if send my the money and if i won . bye bye

Ceacky, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  14. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds suspicious especially when they ask you to click on their Adsense ads, sonner or later they will be banned from Adsense, and you can forget your money, no point going along with them

golfpro1, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  15. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    No point in wasting time behind Readbud. Readbud.com is a complete 100% scam. Two accounts from my family, both have now crossed 30days after cashout and absolutely no sign of payment.

A total of $120 down the drain. Thanks to these scammers.

BTW, not all bux sites are scams, See my signature for payment proofs. By now I have made about $500 and I have been paid instantly in my Paypal account whenever I have chosen to cash out.

I am at the moment re-investing my monthly gains and growing my account, hence i have not cashed out recently.

Cheers

MiniTrader, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  16. YmT590

YmT590 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i just logged on and they dont have any articles for me, plus the site showed as a very risky site to be on. so no articles + risky site with viruses + no payment = SCAM!

YmT590, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  17. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, right! None of my friends too got any payment after requesting it.
    Its just that they earned from PPC ads but never paid to anyone.

Digital_shubhi, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  18. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Best to forget about such scammers and move ahead. The net is full of opportunities.

I myself went through this for two accounts in my family. All along I could feel it that these animals are scamming. You can even find my posts here on this forum written
    in early June http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1810606&page=2#post14302815

I feel like a complete fool now when I read my own post. Anyway just because I had already made about $37, i thought in no time I will be able to reach cashout. I though just in case these guys are genuine, i might as well get paid.

It took me a full six months of wasted effort to know that these rascals are 100% scammers.

MiniTrader, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  19. muftdagyan

muftdagyan Peon

Best Answers:
    after reaching $32 i get only 2 to 3 articles a day i am fetup now and stopped visitng site anymore to find any new paid article.

muftdagyan, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  20. muftdagyan

muftdagyan Peon

Best Answers:
    one of my friend reached the earning of $50 and he requested for payout but still he didn't received any money in paypal. payout request is pending from last 2 weeks

muftdagyan, Oct 23, 2010 IP