1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ASK] got valid email address, What for..??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by robyries, Jul 13, 2015.

Hi,.

I have a free wordpress site. this site offering user to submit their real email address for verification. what I want to ask is, what can I do with their email address,.. is any good offer like cpa or something else,..??

please advice.
    thanks for stopping and read my thread.

cheers

robyries, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  2. deepak150

deepak150 Member

Best Answers:
    You need to learn email marketing to properly set up your email systems. With wordpress, you will be having restriction through your web hosts like sending limits/hour.
    You can use offers related to your site for your subscribers. You can send PPL offers, CPA offers, CPS offers.... sky is the limit

deepak150, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  3. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Merely having emails does not work in marketing, you might need to grab more than that to add more value to it. For instance you need name details, preferences, some demographics such as gender and maybe geo data.
    There maybe some companies in your area who are looking for an email list to expand their email marketing campaigns but without those details I suspect if anyone would be
    interested enough to act on it.

Mehdi.b, Jul 21, 2015 IP