1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Ask] - Adsense does not approve mysite but there are many similar sites approved

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by thesti2, Aug 26, 2016.

Hi,

I have a listing site to sell or rent property, this site is similar to many other property buy or sell listing sites, which I've seen many of them have adsense on their sites. Some are even big and well-known companies.

I want to register to adsense but keep getting disapproved. I received an email from adsense giving me the reason of the disapproval. The points are that I need to increase the quality of the content and don't put the content on a automatic generated content. But actually the listing in my site is uploaded by people who want to sell their property not automatically uploaded by some scripts.

The question is, what should I do to get my site approved just like many other similar site?

thesti2, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can try manually adding in more unique listings and content?

wisdomtool, Aug 27, 2016 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Unsuitable for adsense, which is why they repeatedly rejected you.
    They are probably premium publishers, in which case adsense approached them and they negotiated their own terms and conditions.

Agent000, Aug 27, 2016 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.