1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ashoke Banerjee SEO scam - beware of fraud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Italkcash, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    MattUK, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He is about to seo a huge number of my sites becayuse after 3 years i have seen what he could do. He has proven he can do everything he said he can do.
    I have shown his portfolio to many clients and all were impressed with his work. Is there something wrong with that? That is the partnership. This other post was about a few other guys that iw as looking at that never really worked out. Dude you really have no class at all. This is a post from 2006. I will post this for everyone to see now.

I get nothing for recommending ashokes services. Write this down and keep it memorized. He is a friend who is a great seo who i have know for 3 years.
    Amazinggggggggg

Ok im done with this thread for a bit, you guys are such good seo's that you dont have anything else to do but bash someone who did their work.
    Please send me your portfolio and i will send u ashokes.
    Im done with these scumbags, i have nothing further to say, and ashoke has no time as he is always working giving his clients great work.

pingpong123, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  3. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would say there is when you're giving people the impression that you're just a client of his, when in fact you post history shows that you're in partnership together. The two situations are very different. Any credibility you have as a 'client' disappears.

It's just strange how your experience of using him is vastly different from others who have posted in this thread - weird huh?

MattUK, Jul 25, 2008 IP
    sweetfunny likes this.
  4. Vic_mackey

Vic_mackey Banned

Best Answers:
    Go again and check "offshore company" and similar and see. The cpc of a generic term is useless, you're just bringing that up to make the work done look better.

I'm looking in my adwords account right now and the cpc is between 50c-$1 per click. I'm not talking any random guess or prediction, this is actual costs that I have paid from my acount history.

Thanks for the offer, but I have no real urge to speak to your split personalities.

I'm not bashing for no reason, I'm bashing because you are posting nonsense.

I see no reason to post my portfolio here, I'm not whoring for clients. But since you are so keen to send everyone work to yoursel..I mean Ashoke, why not just post the portfolio here?

You failed to mention my point about 3rd page on google, do you see that as a success?

Vic_mackey, Jul 25, 2008 IP
    sweetfunny likes this.
  5. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....... it usually is a duck ;)

MattUK, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  6. xander1083

xander1083 Banned

Best Answers:
    just check it it is in rank 78 i guess this thread is an old thread because i dont see this site near the third page and it can be in the first page at no tiome at all it only has 1.5m competitors at google.

xander1083, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  7. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    peepin2me, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  8. califmike2003

califmike2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank God i didnt fall to Ashoke, i was so close to hiring him, but better sense told me not to do it, glad i didnt. Pingpong and Ashoke are in it together, he uses Pingpong to get clients, or there one in same person. Whatever doesnt really matter, Ashokes service has been proven be nothing special, average at best. Like i said half of his 4 whopping clients in his portfolio never even called me back or returned my emails. This has turned out to be a very interesting thread to say the least, never thought i would see this guys name ever again my life.

califmike2003, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  9. pingpong123

Best Answers:

Vik you know i wasnt talking about offshore company, i was talking about finance. As far as it being onthe 3rd page ashoke had worked on it for only 3 months and the agreement was for 6 months. You obviously have a problem. Plus i didnt say post the portfolio on a forum, i asked to compare portfolios in pm. Your almost as good as twisting words as italktrash and califmike.
    Mike i thank god ashoke didnt work with you, and thanks to this thread which brought out the full truth ashoke has indirectly got more business.
    I guess i understand the term that god works in mysterious ways.
    None wanna pm me their portfolio because they probably dont have any major keywords that rank anywhere.

Vik you obviously didnt even go through this thread because of your ignorance not knowing that ashoke only worked on this keyword for a little over 3 months.
    Keep bashing away dude, it just validates ashoke more.
    I never got any money at all from referring clients to ashoke, i do this for my friends for free because if i believe in someone and their work is great i go to bat for them.
    Everyone here saw the facts and now you guys wana knitpick more on other things.
    Ashoke spends most of his time working, and it seems like he works much more then u guys and this is why he produces for his clients and you guys are bashing on a forum.

Xander you need to check from a usa server. Are you in the usa? Im in san diego and i see it as plane as day at no 23 and others have also posted scans of where it is ranked from american servers. This is where he wanted it ranked and thats where he wanted traffic coming from

Califmike, you know god? oh ok

10. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why would anyone PM you their portfolio? What would that achieve?

The 'fact' is, the only 'client' that is claiming any good work has been done is you, who in another thread lets slip that you guys are in partnership. The only other clients that I can see are all citing poor work and a lack of communication.

Sorry, but even if it is ranked at #23, why would anyone want it ranked there? If a keyword isn't in the top 3 results it may as well be nowhere, that's a crazy claim to make?!?

MattUK, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  11. Italkcash

Italkcash Peon

Best Answers:
    pingpong123 - Why are you defending him this much? I mean shit man, I dont care what you have to say - FACT IS FACT. I am NOT satisfied with Ashok, he said many many things that are not at all true. I have waited waaay to long, and I have not seen any increase in traffic that is FACT. Stop defending him, I dont care how you try to fend this of, the fact is that HE FUCKED ME!!!!!! And I will never forget nor forgive!

And to all of you out there - If you plan to hire Ashok after all do NOT pay him upfront, at least wait 3 months, see if he can bring just ANY sort of traffic. If he does, by all means pay the dude, if he does not, you know what else to expect in the coming months - bs, bs, bs and more bs. (btw if you talk about it, his alter ego pingpong123 will flame you, lol)

Italkcash, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  12. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all, that keyword has good competition; so he did a pretty good job. Second of all, your the idiot that choice that keyword; when you should have known it was a horrible choice, so it's not his fault there is no traffic.

RichUser, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  13. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    I couldnt give a crap if your satisfied with him or not. I care about the lies. First lie was when u said u couldnt find it in google. That was proven wrong by many decent people here on dp. Second of many lies is the time frame , you seemed to add 2 months to the time he worked on it.
    You screwed yourself dude. If you dont even have the intelligence to find a keyword in the search engine you have no right to even have a website.

He has done what he said he would do so far and if given the chance to fullfill the time frame he said to you he would have done the rest. You sir have many bad intentions inside you and i am sure glad that everyone else on dp is watching at what you tried to do to ashoke. I defend him for 3 reasons , he does his work well , hes my friend and i hate to see someone lying like u are. HE barely got past the 3rd month on your offshore company and he got it into the 3rd page. He always say at least 6 months to his client and any seo with brains at all are always saying seo isnt instant work and it takes around 6 months to get ranked in google.
    You sir are a massive liar. If you have [personal problems dont take them out on ashoke. He even had one client come on this thread and post his satisfaction for ashoke so far.
    I have known ashoke for 3 years + so please dont tell me your story of lies.
    Every point u posted here has been stretched . By the way have you learned to search for keywords in the search engines yet or would u like someone to hold your hand like ashoke was trying to do when he pointed out ur keywords rankings. Take your racist comments towards indians and your prejudices about indians elsewhere.

Matt keeps harping about being proud of being on the 3rd page when that basher doesnt even know that ashoke has barely worked on that keyword past the 3rd month. This is the point i was making here.

Anyone that reads through this thread will know the truth, and keep posting as he has allready gained 2 more clients and more will be looking at his work. NO 21 in google in 3 months. The fact is this OP is unbearable and doesnt even understand the basics ALLLLLLLLLLLLL SEO"S give a 6 month time frame. The laugher is that your crazy enough to want this work done in a week. I dare any seo here to take his project. He wants the keyword finance which is a world class keyword ranked in googles top 10 in 3 months or else he will do a childish temper tantrum and start crying on the board where he could find support from some socalled seo's that havent even read the whole thread. You bashers are parasites. Like i said ashokes work speaks for itself.

Ok guys will one of you bashers show italklies to search for a keyword in google? Its a tough task and be careful , if your indian he will give u some racist remarks.
    One big joke

Thank you richuser, Like i said before i feel bad for anyone that takesthis guy on as a client. Im waiting for the laugher of when a new seo takes on his work and italkcash asks for his keywords to get into googles top 10 in 1 week looooooooooooooooool.

I have allready talked to a few people by phone so italkcash's bs post about me being ashokes alterego is bs. Im going to my nephews bday party> he is gonna be one year older then italkcash and his bashing crew. Next time you trio decide to bash an seo , make sure he doesnt actually get the ranking looooool.

14. Vic_mackey

Vic_mackey Banned

Best Answers:
    Frankly, its embarrasing that you spent 3 months on that keyword and couldnt go higher than third page. I'll ask again. Do you see 3rd page on google as a success?

Vic_mackey, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  15. antheus

antheus Peon

Best Answers:
    Checked backlinks : 128 --- 70-80% Duplicate IP , 2 PR3, 1 PR2, 1 PR1 . That's pathetic !!!!

Maybe I did not use the best tool. Please correct me if I am wrong.

antheus, Jul 25, 2008 IP
    Vic_mackey likes this.
  16. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    What tool did you use?

sweetfunny, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  17. antheus

antheus Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO Elite (windows)

antheus, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  18. califmike2003

califmike2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pingpong man i feel sorry for you, your out of you mind or something, do you read what the man says, why would he lie ?, how do you know he is a liar, your going off what Ashoke has told you the story is. First off you have never met the man, he is another country, how well can you know somebody from talking on yahoo, and phone calls, give me a break, i dont get why your defending Ashoke so so so much, if he lived here and you where tight bros then i see, he is 10,000 miles away dude.

From my exsperience with Ashoke, yahoo messenger over a 2 week period, he is eratic in his behaviour, he told me WE DO THIS MY WAY, OR WE DONT DO IT AT ALL, YOU HAVE NO SAY SO IN THIS, oh really ITS MY WEBSITE BUDDY, I DO HAVE SAY SO. I feel for you pingpong, when i talked to you on the phone i thought you were a pretty nice guy, but after reading this thread, your going overboarddddddddddddddd on this Ashoke thing man, you act like the guy lives next door to you. I believe Ashoke is a decent SEO guy, but he is not all you or him claim, Ashoke says he is the best there is, okkkkk. For you own good and the sake of forum members, dont go hunting thru the SEO threads looking to find Ashoke clients, you have ignored everything i said about his clients never responding to my emails and phone calls ? whyyyyyyyy is that ?, im sure you have a great answer for that, so do i, maybe they arent that happy. Oh yeah i guess emailing them 6 times and calling them 4 times each, just isnt enough right.

califmike2003, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  19. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Like i said Mike some might respond some might not on the first try. You even mentioned how his first client didnt call back right away , but eventually he did and he told you that no one did for him what ashoke did and he did it at a great price. Why dont you mention this basherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Like i said keep watching the magic keyword and cry when it gets into the first page, and remember your hidden intentions.

I dont know how many times u emailed me or not mike and frankly i dont care anymore. You showed what kind of class you have. Vickey you can say what you want but ashoke only worked on that site for 3 months. You talk a big talk but i say again lets see your portfolio big talker? NOOO???
    Thats what i thought. Ashoke has many top 10 rankings to show and that is a fact. The fact that all you bashers dont have anything to say on this shows me that you dont do much seo work. If you can get top 10 rankings vick big dude lets see them? I say again lets see them. Ashoke has the confidence to show them but i guesss you dontttt.

Mike all i can say is your pathetic, not just because of the calls where u basically said the same thing and i got so sick of that i was trying to beg ashoke not to take you but because you have probably worse intentions than italktrash, because he basically cant even type in a keyword in the google search box correctly.
    Vick all i can say is that if ashoke was given the amount of time he was given then he would have gotten the top 10 rankings. I dont believe italktrash because i haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ashokes ranking reports and that trash talker is a liar that is stretching the truthhhhhhhhhh.
    I dont need to lie here as i gain nothing, but i love to see the truth exposed.

20. BarbaraEyre

BarbaraEyre Peon

Best Answers:
    I just finished reading all 7 pages of this thread this evening. I am new to this forum and do not know anyone who has posted in this thread.

Now, there MAY have been just a totally misunderstanding between ITalkCash and this Ashoke fella about where in the google standings the website was. It happens. Ok .. But like many have said, even in 3 months, with Ashoke supposedly being such a "guru" at SEO links, the website should have been on page 1 at the very least.

What hasn't been brought up with WHAT kind of SEO links is Ashoke doing. Just link exchanges and directory submissions? Or was/is he also doing forum signatures, social networking sites, article marketing, etc? Chances are that just link exchanging/directory submission alone won't move you up in the rankings quickly enough.

Since I wasn't there when the 2 made their arrangements for what specific work would be done to ITalkCash's website(s), I can't say that Ashoke did or did not do the job. But, from the little that has been mentioned here, it does seem that Ashoke did not do that great of a job overall. Just my opinion. I'm not saying Ashoke is a good guy or a bad guy ... but perhaps not as experienced or knowledgeable as he says he is (?).

BarbaraEyre, Jul 25, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.