1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ashoke Banerjee SEO scam - beware of fraud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Italkcash, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliensimon

juliensimon Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to "bash" Ashoke. As I said in previous post, I don't know him, I don't know anyone who dealt with him so I am not going to judge him.

by someone wasn't happy with his service, I was talking about the guy who post the thread. My point on that is that he should have done more research before attacking someone on a popular forum. However, I still believe that this thread was generated at the first place by a misscommunication between Ashoke and his client. I don't know who is to blame for that. Probably a bit of both. Again, I have no way to know.

I will stop posting on this thread unless other posts are addressed to me.

Thanks all,

juliensimon, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

There was no miscommunication at all. This guy was shown by ashoke the same tools and way to look for his keyword that everyone else on this forum showed the guy. The fact that he was low enough of a person to try to hurt ashokes reputation and not even issue a public appology when he was proven wrong shows the kind of class he has.
    If that were you or me wouldnt we both issue an appology , look at the damage that was almost done, and add to that the racial slurs that were given to ashoke. I dont know of any seo on earth that would have taken this and remained calm but ashoke did.

The rediculous part is ashoke got bashed for giving him good rankings and doing his job. Like i said before i feel so sorry for anyone that does business with italkcash.

pingpong123, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  3. Niche

Niche Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, this is one interesting thread. If I were this Ashoke, i would want this thread deleted. Just raises too many doubts in an unbiased person's, like me' mind

Niche, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  4. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Niche yes i have asked the mods to delete but in a way it vindicates him completely. Im begging the mods to take some kind of action, this is unfair and it was done to good guy. But it should in fact raise no doubts at all, it should in fact tell you that ashoke is the real deal .

5. mjwoodi

mjwoodi Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the #1 position for a range of terms, a fair few of which have over 30 million results for the keyword.

It also helps that im a full time SEO working on multi national e-commerce websites, and im sure there are members on DP that are beyond my level as well.

mjwoodi, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  6. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Im happy for your success MJ. Now can u also please give me a public quote on how much you would charge me to get me into the top 10 of google for the keyword Auto insurance quotes and how long it would take you to get me into the top 10:), Im sure your good but im also trying to prove another point that has nothing to do with you man:)

Your post shows me there are good seo's on here that arent afraid of saying so and this is a good thing.

7. califmike2003

califmike2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok PingPong we get it, you dont have to keep preaching Ashoke. Dont matter if he is the real deal or not, when you say your going to get somebody top 10 on google for $1000 it raises suspecsion thats all there is to it. Your sure going off for a guy you have never even met in person, and only know from the internet, or a phone call, i agree this thread should be taken down. Ashoke hates this forum he told me, (quote, nobody there know anything about seo), so what damage he dont even like this place.

califmike2003, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  8. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    He charges this to most clients and has charged to even the clients on his
    his portfolio. He proved what he could do even with the guy that bashed him and another client even stood up for him. It does damage because if anyone decides not to go through the whole thread they would see the title. This is complete bs to a guy that has been doing nothing but great work for clients. I have known him online for 3 years and i have seen every one of his jobs. I trust him more then i trust alot of my relatives , so that should tell you something about the guy.
    If he charged 5000 would that make someone use his services ? looooooooool
    When i know someone is a good person giving great quality work and i see this bs inustice of a thread started on him by a low life client i will keep standing up for the truth and standing up for ashoke.
    Anyways i thank all the decent people that stood up for the facts and the facts vindicated ashoke big time.
    Its not that he doesnt like the forums, its that he is online 15 to 18 hours a day looking for quality linksw for his clients so that they could rank high on the search engines with no paid text link ads at all.

I love DP because there are many quality people here and i have made many friends here . I just hope the next time the mods take action again someone like italkcash.

As far as what ashoke said, do you blame him for being a bit ticked after the consistent work he has given to clients and someone bashing him for getting him ranked, its hillarious.

9. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Frankly I do not understand your post at all, not just this posts, but it seemed all your posts are geared towards advertising or mentioning pageupseo or pageupmedia, maybe can you give us a coherent post of what you are posting here?

wisdomtool, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  10. Italkcash

Italkcash Peon

Best Answers:
    Ashoke has done nothing for me in the past 6 months. This single word that is on page 21 or 80 or whatever each of you see is ONE word out of fucking 16 words that I picked. To put this so that everyone can understand it:

1) Ashoke gets 8 words to optimize

2) I trust him and give him a second site + 8 more words (one of which is offshore company)

3) Ashoke starts to pull shit, disappears for weeks, doesn't send in reports each week, starts to give me excuses on MSN such as "I have to go, my mom is calling me" (lol btw)

4) Almost 7 months have passed, none of the first 8 words are even to be found in the first 20 or so pages of google (except one word which was already on the same position as before he started)

5) Traffis has increased 0% since Ashoke started, basically he wasted my time (which is the worste of this instead of saying he is a scam, so that I could hire someone else) and of course he ripped me off for 1000$ + 200$ more for one extra word I added at some point

6) He keeps telling me he is working, he is doing good, showing me the page 21 or page 80 word, and blah blah and how good he is and basically will not listen to me what so ever regarding the fact that he has not really done anything unique or special. He keeps insisting that he is the best and basically fucking annoys me.

7) I tell Ashoke to fuck off and this is where we are today.

8) Ashoke - stop acting like a stupid moron, stop TELLING YOUR CLIENT what they should think about your work and let them decide, you are THEIR employee and you respect their thoughts and concerns. Stop talking condensendend to people and acting like you are so damn good at what you do, because you are NOT. 1 word out of 17 words, in 7 months on page 21 or page 80 for certain google server is BAD SEO. End of story!

Moderators: I sure hope you respect the freedom of speech when a deal has gotten wrong, which it is in this case. Above this line is the entire story wrapped up in a box. However you put it, the agreement with Ashok was NOT to wait this long for 0% traffic. If I had known that I would not have picket him. But he was money hungry and promised to much, and this is where such stupid things brings you.

Italkcash, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  11. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the moral of the story here is not to outsource work to kids in India ;)

MattUK, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  12. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Some kids are more matured than adults. Also why singled out India? For every country it is the same.

wisdomtool, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  13. houck

houck Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is a reason... i'm careful when money is involved...

$1000, that's gotta hurt... sorry to hear that man... I'll keep an eye out for this guy..

houck, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  14. Italkcash

Italkcash Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah dont trust him

Italkcash, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  15. pingpong123

Best Answers:

1.Italklies, first of all he started work on http://www.certuscorporateservice.com/ april 10th so at the time of your posting its been 3.5 months that hes been working on your site . He got your main keyword offshore company ranked to no 21 in google plus another one anonymous bank account so u lied about the time there.
    The first site was started on february 29th so ut hasnt been even 5 months yet on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another lie buddy, plus he told you from the start to give him 8 months because u want to be ranked on googles top time for the keywords finance and finances which are huge keywords.He was very open with you about the time. Check finance in googles traffic estimator and you will see that the average cost per click is $8.49 - $10.95 and it gets between 11,502 - 14,378 estimated clicks per day. THis is a huge keyword. You lied about your first post , you lied about the time frame and your lying about these other allegations.

As far as him not being online, he was online 95% of the time and he wasnt online a total of 4 days because of 2 reasons: he was very ill and his mom who i talk to every month had a double operation for removal of 2 stones in the gall bladder and pancrias. IM online every day and i know i see him most of the time so your lying there also.

You didnt even give him time to work his time frame moron. Finance is one of the toughest keywords in the worl and not just only in the business section. Stop making stuff up now man because you were proven wrong on the first statement and you are proven wrong here.

EDCPARTNERS is his client and he can also attest to ashoke being online almost all the time, and what seo gives his client weekly link reports?

Man you lied about your first post and you lied about this post. I dont know why dp hasnt banned you yet. The more u post the more ashoke will be vindicated. Ashoke was working so hard getting you the same quality work he has been giving to edc and all his other clients.

The fact that you were proven wrong on your first post and u didnt appologize shows the low class quality of a person you are, and on top of that you try to find something else wrong by twisting facts about your second allegation. Maybe you need to take a basic course in how to search for your keyword in google(my nephew can show you how to do this). You also have a fowl mouth which shows the kind of quality client you are.

Matt UK, wow how nice of you to call ashoke who is a 37 or 38 year old man a kid, especially since you saw that he was proven right in this thread. Everyone that has worked with him knows what he is about.
    Now for italklies to post that he wasnt online a few days because his mom was having a life threatening operation is disgusting, plus he came back online after a few days right away. His clients all know him and know hes online most of the time.
    My friends from the politics side of dp know that once i see a liar in front of me im relentless in proving him wrong. This is an injustice and i will keep rebutting every lie you post buddy.

Wisdomtool, Mattuk singled out india because hes probably prejudiced against them? Why else would he single out a whole country? Maybe Matt should take on italklies as a client, sounds like a good combo to me.

What seo would talk words from his client like F---ing indian and f---ing little india and f--- off? especially since he is actually doing his work and working hard for him.

This is absolutely sickening.

Houch did u even bother to read the thread. italklies was proven 100% wrong here. Bird of a feather flock together

pingpong123, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  16. Vic_mackey

Vic_mackey Banned

Best Answers:
    lol this thread is amusing. I have to admit I've previously thought pingpong was this mysterious 3rd party that he's always trying to push seo clients too. Now I'm absolutely certain that they are one and the same :D

And those keywords he worked on are not even close to the $10 range you are saying.

Also I find it funny that you see ranking 3rd page on google as some sort of success. Its a miserable failure. Personally I wouldn't trust an seo who has sitewide links going out to "download music" and "cellphone rental". Anyway thats just my opinions, feel free to bash them.

Vic_mackey, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  17. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Vick your lying man, check the keyword finance, its shows it perfectly in the google seo tool. The 3rd page was done in 2.5 months dude and he wasnt finished with it yet. I cant believe the amount of lies this thread has attracted. One lie after another. I think the op just wants people to keep posting lies and i will get tired from this method of attrition.

Now ill hold you hand Vick throughout this, dont worry.
    First go to this https://adwords.google.com/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox
    Type in Finance and then you will get your information.
    Sounds simple enough? Or maybe you can ask italkcash to do a search on google for it? Opps he doesnt know how to search for keywords there.
    Im amazed the Mods havent stepped in in light of the evidence proving ashoke right and these frenzy feeding low class socalled seo'd bashing someone for doing his work.

I repeat Vick, pm me your number or i will pm you mine and we can talk on the phone, then i will have you call ashoke opr he will call you and we can prove this once and for all. Would u like to do this or maybe you know that your just a basher trying to bash for no reason at all.

I have talked to a few people here on dp and they know what i stand for and they know ashoke also. Watch folks as he doesnt take me up on the offer.
    If you really believe we are 2 separate people then u will take this offer. In fact i will go and get a calling card to call you and i will make ashoke call you also.

Vik, he has a full portfolio of many top keywords he has taken to the top 10 , so i trust his seo more then anyone elses. Sounds like u have way too much time on ur hands to bash someone whos work has constantly been proven. how about u show me your portfolio so i can get a good laugh.

18. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I've been thinking all along. He only seems to pop up when someone is mentioning 'his' SEO guy. Without fail. Most good SEO's have some clients that refer work to them, but pingpong take it to a whole new level. They're either the same guy, a business partner or 'pingpong' is some weird stalker.

At least I'm not the only one thinking that either :) If it ain't top 3 then it may as well be nowhere.

MattUK, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  19. for_si2003

for_si2003 Banned

Best Answers:
    I had thought that this thread has stopped. But it seems to keep going ...

for_si2003, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  20. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Dude are u nits. I have almost 3000 posts and im mostly on the politics section. Your post about it not being in top 3 its no where is totally insane.
    Dudes Like i said if u wanna call me im available. So far only accusations and no one has taken me up on this offer.
    Im done with you scumbags, You are seo's and you obviously have all the time in the world.

Please take the op's project, you 2 deserve him.
    All lies so far and i have proven every one of them wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.