1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ashoke Banerjee SEO scam - beware of fraud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Italkcash, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    The person known as Ashoke Banerjee, is self promoting himself through other user names on Digital Point. Beware of this SEO scammer, he will only rip you appart and promises you good SEO positions.

All he does is directory submissions to practically junk directories that holds no value what so ever. Beware of the person named Ashoke Banerjee, he will NOT boost your traffic at all.

He will NOT optimize your words on Google or Yahoo! as he is promissing you. Instead he will keep telling you that the search engine on ICQ.com - community, people search and messaging service! and AOL.com - Welcome to AOL are the main google.com servers and that the pages are visible there. But stay assured that your search words will never ever reach any position in Google

PS: He will reply to this thread posting as one of his clients, saying that he made it into top 24, but he will NOT be able to post any proof that its found on google.com, yet he will try to bullshit us by saying its number 24 on icq.com or aol.com which is the google main server. Basically he is full of lies!!! NEVER GIVE THIS PERSON ANY MONEY, i just lost 1000$ :(

Italkcash, Jul 22, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  2. stymie

stymie Guest

Best Answers:
    $1000 - ouch. Sorry to hear that. Too bad there are crooks out there disguised as legit businesses. Good luck in getting back your investment and bringing this guy down.

stymie, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wao! 1,000 is a lot of money to lose.

if you know someone who is riping off DP members and using multiple username, you can report to mod as it is against DP policy.

sultanofseo, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  4. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Folks just ask this guy one simple question. ASK him to post the site url ashoke worked on and the keyword he is working on. I am one of his clients and im in southern california and he told me about this. Your site is www.certuscorporateservice.com and your keyword is offshore company correct?
    Let everyone on google see if this is ranked on page 3 of google america or not.
    If anyone wants to call me up to prove im not this seo i can talk to anyone. just pm me and i will give my info out.

I have never seen such blatant bs in my life. This is how you post the proof for everyone to see

hes basically in denark trying to check from his google denmark server, Guys will someone tell this guy to check from a usa server like they have in all these keyword check tools.

pingpong123, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  5. Italkcash

Italkcash Peon

Best Answers:
    Answer my question! Is the name Offshore Company located on page 3 on www.google.com? YES or NO?

My answer is NO, and so would everyone else also say, regardless of the bull you are trying to pull with american servers or not. Its not on google.com its SIMPLE, its the FACT, you can look it up yourself.

Edit: Oh and I lost 6 months of waiting for this. He kept telling me it would work, and it did not work, the submissions he made are to some worthless directories that anyone can buy for 100$ from....well anyone else in here.

6. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    YESSSSS and i see it on no 24 right nowwwwwwwwwww, i want everyone else to check it and i am 100% not ashoke. I dont believe in dishonesty and the mods can even check this out.

7. Italkcash

Italkcash Peon

Best Answers:
    Post the url directly to the google page its on then, show us, come on, I dare you

8. pingpong123

Best Answers:

here it is http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=offshore+company&start=20&sa=N and its actually no 21 now dude. Man this is unbelievable that im actually even having thsi conversation. I expect the mods to check this out and take the appropriate action here because this is spreading bs rumors here. Plane and simple.

Let everyone else check this now, and i would like the mods to check it out also.

9. Italkcash

Italkcash Peon

Best Answers:
    Not there buddy

10. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    because you are checking from your google server in denmarkkkkkk.
    I allready showed one of my writers on dp and she can see it as plain as day.
    can anyone else check please from an american server?

Just use any of the online tools and they will show you about the same thing. i would think that you would have at least done this before you tried spreading rummors that are false.

11. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If I click your link I see him as #1, however if I type it in directly myself in Google I don't see it at all.

Normal Google Search: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Offshore+Company&btnG=Google+Search
    What you Provided: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=offshore+company&start=20&sa=N

It appears you have safe mode off for some reason and not sure what the sa query is for off the top of my head, but results IMO should show with a normal Google type-in.

Correction: I did find it at #21 with my normal search

astup1didiot, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    sweetfunny, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  13. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhh, i swear if i could give you a hug i would do it now dude:). This is proof and what ashoke and i also have been trying to tell this guy.

But couldnt this guy have checked around before plastering this info that has hurt my seo friend so badly ????????????
    This is amazing, plus he also abused ashoke with many words that i wont use on this forum.
    Can any mod come into this forum and check this, this is so wrong to do without full proof, and like i said im in san diego and if anyone ever needs to call me i will pm my number no problem.

14. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    Was that a type in or clicking the link pingpong provided? I show it #1 whern I click his link; but a normal search by just loading Google shows it #21.

I guess the only question now is why did you target a keyword for so long with almost no search volume ;)

15. amanamission

amanamission Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can confirm from US server that the site TOPs the third page for Offshore Company when I independently type the phrase in my Google browser bar.

ssandeki, the first google link goes directly to page three of the results.

That's why you can't see it with your search. The site is #21.

ITalkcash, it looks like you owe your SEO a big apology. Hope he forgives you.

For the record, I have never heard of this individual before.

amanamission, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  16. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    It was a type in, default search settings and not signed in to my Google account.

I'm in Australia, but i done the search through one of my server IP's located in Texas. Although yes it's not the best term to target, and no comment on the SEO but i do have the site at #21 for that term.

sweetfunny, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  17. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    I think I need some sleep now.... didn't even notice that.

sultanofseo likes this.
  18. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.html the keyword is searched 573 times a day. How can u say it has no search volume, plus on the google its average cost per click is around 5 bucks and its clicked about 900 times a month, how can anyone say it has no search volume, this is a tough keyword. Now that we have this settled can a mod step in please, this is tiring.

19. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    Why not just use Google Trends compared to a keyword you already know the volume too, makes life much simpler; but if we are using 3rd party tools keyword tracker says it only gets 21 a day ;)

20. technojuice

technojuice Peon

Best Answers:
    technojuice, Jul 22, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.