1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying ASAP - Excel Spreadsheet with Macros built into PHP script - $50-$150

Discussion in 'Programming' started by iMarketingGuru, Aug 27, 2011.

This Project is URGENT and will be rewarded IMMEDIATELY to those who apply - This project is a simple numbers entered and propagated to a report which comes out based upon simple Excel macros - the report just needs to be exported automatically to PDF or by the click of a button (the reporting template is included and we will be building a newer template after we get the first project working).

All macros are given and the normal report fill-ins are given, this project is under severe desperation. We will need a php programmer to work on more advanced projects later on as well - so this will lead to a full time gig

I need the numbers manually put in on one page (and an addition of allowing automated API usage to have the numbers automatically placed in the php script would also be a nice add-on for extra money) and then I need through PHP and form data to use the macros from the Excel spreadsheet to populate a report which can be downloaded as PDF and the report can also be shown on a page. Let's go for the capability of downloading a pdf export report of what the macros spit out first and then move from there to higher paid projects. All files will be sent.

THIS IS URGENT - please skype me - miles.price.click or send me a msg on here or even call/text me 716 601 4199. Project must be almost complete (Beta) by Monday - feel free to give your quote and we will be paying you to do MUCH more work throughout time as well.

To follow-up on Questions:

I want a web-based entry system where we can input numbers into the fields and then a report is spit out using the form data and PHP programming most likely. The current method is Excel and we want to make it web-based so we can export pdf reports from the data and the macros are used currently to spit out a generic report using Excel. So, this is an Excel migration with using macros but in the form of form data, php and mySQL programming. Numbers go into a form and come out into a report and then based upon the macros which show if the number is from one range to another, then the report spits out data with place this text here for example.

We just are looking for an automated web-based solution with a step two addition (worked throughout this week and next) of adding the ability for the numbers to come in automatically and the API used will propagate into the form without the need for manual input and a report will then spit out. We have large projects and are looking for our expert programmer.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
    iMarketingGuru, Aug 27, 2011 IP