1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying ArticleVideoRobot Video Creation

Discussion in 'Services' started by starz, Jul 25, 2010.

ArticleVideoRobot.com is a site with which you can create videos using articles from sites like EzineArticles.com or GoArticles.com. You can visit the website to check out more about it.

It has a very easy to use interface.
    I have a premium account at ArticleVideoRobot, which I will give you access to - so I need some one to use the account and create around 25 videos for us using their interface.

The videos will be promoting affiliate products, so I need the person to create the videos in such a way that they have high conversion rates

It takes around 5-10 minutes to create 1 video. If you are fast enough around 3 minutes, but the videos should convert.

I am not looking for a article copied and pasted and converted in a video. The video should make sense and the person watching the video should visit the affiliate website.

Budget $25 - I am not moving a cent more, if you are interested let me know.

starz, Jul 25, 2010 IP