1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [ARTICLES] Premium Quality, Website Ready - Educated American Writer at Great Rates - ZIPPY!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Sloth, Jul 20, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi guys,

My name is Ryan, and I'm offering high-quality article and content writing services at very competitive rates! :)

I am American born and raised, English is the only language I speak, and I am a graduate with an English background. Rest assured your articles will read with ease, make sense, and will add value to your website or publication.

I write to supplement my day job as an SEO Consultant. Your content can not only be created around keyword research, it can be written to satisfy the user intent behind a given query -- which is next-level marketing!

I, personally, will write every single article sent my way. I do NOT subcontract my work out, and I do not accept any jobs sent to me asking me to subcontract for someone else. I work directly with my clients.

I know what you guys are usually most interested in, so on to pricing and packages!

My price is an excellent value for premium quality work at just $0.0175 (1.75 cents) per word for most articles.

Packages are available, or you can order articles individually (feel free to test out my work by ordering just one article).

250 words: $4.38 each
    300 words: $5.25 each
    600 words: $10.50 each
    800 words: $14.00 each
    1,000 words: $17.50 each

For these rates, I can write on practically any subject you wish, so long as it is not incredibly technical or a simply unheard of subject that requires tons of research to produce a quality article. Particle physics, for example, is a subject I may have to charge more for, since it will take me a lot longer to compose a thorough document, as opposed to an article on New York City or house shopping.

I can use an article for inspiration if you wish, but I don't offer a reduced rate for rewrites, since I still want to produce a high-quality piece.

Turn-around times are on a first come first serve basis. Meaning, if you're the first person to PM me, your turnaround time will be in the next 18 to 24 hours. If I'm booked up writing for the next 48 hours when you contact me, I obviously won't be able to start right away. Shoot me a PM with the details of what you're looking for, and I'll reply promptly with an exact turnaround time. :)

I am also available for ebook projects, sales copywriting, email drips, product descriptions, or anything else you can imagine. PM me for more information and pricing details.

Anyway, I think I've covered the details. Let me know if I forgot anything, and send a PM my way if I can be of service to you!

Here is an example of my previous work:

Here is another example (it's from the archives, so forgive the weird formatting):

https://web.archive.org/web/2016041...klinks-18-creative-super-powerful-techniques/

This was for a client that wanted me to match the existing writing style on the site, so it's a bit snarky and informal with short sentences. I try to meet client demands on details as much as possible.

Looking forward to writing for you! Drop me a line and we'll get going.

Sloth, Jul 20, 2019 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.