1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Articles on LinkedIn Social Network

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by davilama2682, Jan 3, 2021.

Is it worth it to publish articles on LinkedIn? I don't want to write articles for LinkedIn but I could use the feature to share my research essays on the platform. I have them uploaded already on an electronic portfolio that I utilize. This would be me just sharing my original content elsewhere. There is a documents feature too, do I just upload the word document that way or paste the essay into articles submission? Thanks.

davilama2682, Jan 3, 2021 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn is useful for making professional contacts (contacts in the same field/area you are working in/making money in). Whether that LinkedIn audience would be useful or not really depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

danasurvey, Jan 10, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  3. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, posting relevant content on LinkedIn is useful as it can help to increase engagement. However, make sure you post articles that would interest the LinkedIn community.

susiparker, Jan 12, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  4. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am growing my network on LinkedIn just by being a member. I use the platform for promoting myself and written work. I would use the article submissions to publish my own already written work. My connections are mostly all academic and I produce independent research works. I have only begun considering using the feature for this purpose.

davilama2682, Feb 4, 2021 IP