1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Articles on Analogue and Digital Communication. 2$/100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mnuismnu, Feb 26, 2013.

There are different aspects of the required job. The specific topics are listed at the end of this post but first let me make it clear what is required quality wise in three simple points:

1-Articles should not be re-written in any way, I am offering a good rate of 2 USD per 100 words and I demand 100% originality. If the job is well done, I will throw in extra 5 dollars. Technical language should be appropriately used.
    2-Articles should be copyscape pass.
    3-I will pay the writer once the job is done, I have been doing my business over this site in this way for quite sometime and I choose to keep it up.

Now for the Analogue topics:

Topic 1 (500 words):
    A brief explanation of the principles of the super-heterodyne receiver. It may help to use a simple block diagram to express the process. Why is the production of the Intermediate Frequency so important and why are there at least two stages of IF amplification necessary in a simple Superheterodyne receiver?

Topic 2 (250 words):
    A brief summary of how noise can affect an AM/FM Superhet receiver, what are the differences in particular to how the demodulator stage works, and comment on the choice of component values used.

Topic 3 (250 words):
    The need for automatic gain control in AM receivers and Automatic frequency control in FM receivers, how are these ‘control’ voltages produced and used.

Topic 4 (500 words):
    Using diagrams where appropriate how analogue signals are converted to digital signals, discuss the need for non-uniform quantisation and the process of conversion back to an analogue signal.

And now for the digital topic (1500 words):
    A short technical report on one of the following digital communication techniques-
      1. Frequency Division Multiplexing
      2. Delta Modulation
        c. Error Detection and Correction
    Interested writer should contact me by PM. I will require a little portion of first topic to check the quality of content before the final product is produced.

mnuismnu, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  2. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay. Read it, understood it and we are good to go if you hire my services. Rate is good, I guarantee professionalism in content and fast TAT. Get back to me ASAP or PM your email address so we get in touch. Adios

Kenya Writer, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  3. rbmclnt

rbmclnt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Understood it very well, you can send PM for further progress.

rbmclnt, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  4. eArticleSolutions

eArticleSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi.

I would like to work with you. My technical writing speaks for itself. Kindly visit:
    http://crazroid.com/the-hp-slate-7-android-4-1-tablet-an-ingenious-product-for-the-entry-level-tablet-consumer-market/

Looking forward to a favorable reply.

Thank you.

Anthony.

eArticleSolutions, Mar 1, 2013 IP