1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying ARTICLES - Looking to buy unique articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Fewski, Dec 19, 2014.

I'm looking to buy 20+ articles a week. Must be from an English native tongue. This will be ongoing, not only 20 articles, but at least 20 articles a week.

I will provide articles to paraphrase/summarize. Will need to pass a copyscape/copywriter website.

Articles will only be between 200-600 words.

Please provide your quote. Looking to hire someone soon.

Fewski, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  2. Waqas Qureshi

Waqas Qureshi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been working since 2010 in copyright content making. I have an experience of writing articles in any niche which should be unique and different from the psycological content spreaded in the market. However, you can test the copywrite content from anywhere in the space, its all up to you. My job is to provide you copyright content in form of well written 20 articles in a week.

Quote : $50

Waqas Qureshi, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  3. shavyontherockz

shavyontherockz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, We have covered up all types of content, this sounds good to me... It would be great we could discuss more on this so that we can proceed. I can provide you required content in the given time.

Please feel free to shoot me an email : shavyddevil @ gmail . com

shavyontherockz, Jan 8, 2015 IP