1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Articles at $0.008/ word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Frostx, Oct 25, 2011.

Looking for content that'll get you ranked on Google?
    Looking for a write that will give you unique content at an affordable price?
    Look no further! You've come to the right place.

I am currently a student at a four year University located in the state of Florida. I was born and raised in the United States and am fluent in English. I do my best to commit no grammatical and syntactical errors.
    Due to the fact that I'm a full time student I will only be offering small packages of articles which are listed below:

Package One
    • Two Articles
    • $0.01 per word
    • 500 Word Maximum per Article

Package Two
    • Five Articles
    • $0.09 per word
    • 500 Word Maximum per Article

Package Three
    • 10 Articles
    • $0.08 per word
    • 300 Word Maximum per Article

Frostx, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  2. bandc

bandc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any sample of previous work? :)

bandc, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  3. Frostx

Frostx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course. Below is a sample of an article I wrote about gaining healthy weight.

The first and most obvious way to gain weight is to eat more. The more you eat the more calories you take in. The way that you lose weight is by burning more kilo calories than you take in throughout the course of a day so naturally, you gain weight when you take in more than you burn. The most important thing to remember is that just because you’re trying to gain weight, doesn’t mean you have to gain unhealthy weight. The quickest way to become unhealthy is by eating unhealthy food or “junk foods”. There are still healthy foods out there that will allow you to take in a significant amount of calories. Another thing you’re going to want to make sure of is that there is a good balance of protein, carbohydrates and fat in all of the meals that you consume. For your protein, the three most eaten foods are meat, poultry and fish.

Frostx, Oct 26, 2011 IP