1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

articles and duplication prevention

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by klown, Jun 22, 2006.

i've been reading that its good to wait for a while before you submit your articles to article websites for the links that they will build for you. Its good to wait for google to crawl your site and have you in their index. That way it wont be recorded as page duplication.

Is this actually true, or should i just pop the articles on my site then start submitting to article sites around the web.

My damn site is down!!

klown, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  2. wmburg

wmburg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm curious about this too.

wmburg, Jun 23, 2006 IP
  3. apondonet

apondonet Peon

Best Answers:
    Do it gradually and don't worry about Google, let it come to you naturally. Do not force feed article directories. There is no point submitting to thousands of directories at one time, some of which might be 'Bad Neighborhoods'.

I wouldn't be worried about duplicate content. It's inevitable that duplicity will occur here and there and the search engines have become clever enough to work around that.....on the flip side they also know how detect 'BackLink Craze'.

A brand new website gaining thousands of backlinks suddenly... is a big read flag for Google. Here is a Guide

apondonet, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  4. websiteideas

websiteideas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've not seen anyone present conclusive evidence that Google's algorithm checks the date of the source to determine who has copied the article and who is the originator. It sounds like a good idea for their algo, but I don't think it's currently implemented.

websiteideas, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  5. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I Strongly believe that Google or any other search engine wil know when they first index a page of unique content and will give full credit to that page.

So if they index an arricle directory page that has your article before indexing your own page that has the article, they will give cedit to the article page as being the originator.

With all the BRAINIACS over at Google I'm sure they have that figured out

vstar, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  6. Nindja

Nindja Peon

Best Answers:
    add your site PR6 site and you are index google 3 days :) try ?

Nindja, Aug 4, 2006 IP