1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Articles $.35 - 1.00 / word DOES THIS INCLUDE PLANE FARE??????

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by sundaybrew, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Theres nothing to get ...If Jenn was making a $1.00 per word, she wouldn't be typing here all day.......thats for sure....

Oh btw ...Jenn, do I owe you like $150,000 for responding with your "golden words"......lmao......

sundaybrew, May 3, 2007 IP
  2. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As I already said here, I only spend about 10 hours per week writing. I'm here on DP, b/c it's worked into my daily marketing schedule, b/c quite a few of my better clients for my PR consulting have contacted me b/c they like what I have to say here. DP is a marketing tool, and occasionally a learning tool.. not somewhere I'd go for writing gigs, and it has absolutely nothing to do w/ the writing side of my work or the time devoted to that. The writing I do normally promote here is simply press release writing, which I write at ridiculously low rates for the industry simply because that too is just a marketing tool... it's how I draw clients in and land larger consulting projects.

jhmattern, May 3, 2007 IP
  3. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Jesus, I hope you don't bill me for these responses......:p

Thats like another $500.00

sundaybrew, May 3, 2007 IP
  4. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I should. ;) j/k I'll get a few decent gigs just from this thread more than likely. That's the way it usually goes.

jhmattern, May 3, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.