1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ArticleMarketer takes the money and doesn't deliver....

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mahmood, Feb 23, 2008.

A few days ago I registered at ArticleMarketer as "Free" user and submitted a few articles.

After login in to my account, I noticed several links promissing 24 hours review on the articles if I pay.

Well, it worked and I paid about $45 for 3 months hoping that in 24 hours my articles would be reviewed and distributed but instead I got a link in front of every article which says: "When will my article be reviewed?". The question looked stupid to me because I was already told when they would be reviewed. When I click on the link this is what I get:

"Wondering why your article hasn’t been reviewed?
    The Article Coaching team had the hiccups a few days back and it left us with some personnel challenges. This minor slowdown is just one of those things that happens from time to time. No worries though, newly hired Coaches are finishing their training now, and your articles will be back on track before you know it. Your coaching team is growing and retraining, getting bigger and better than ever. Thanks for your understanding, and your patience
    ."

I don't expect a system to always work perfectly but I don't believe that they got the money and suddenly realized that they cannot do what they promised.

By the way, they don't answer support tickets as well.

I hope nobody specially DP members make the same mistake as I made.

mahmood, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  2. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All those services just suck you dry and delieve poor results, take my opinion on this one. Keep all your content for your website, rich quality content will get backlinks naturally.

astup1didiot, Feb 23, 2008 IP
    mahmood likes this.
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    there are lot of crooks out there who will take your money and not deliver. some will deliver but not to your expectation or as promised. its important to know whom you are doing business with online and act carefully

sultanofseo, Feb 23, 2008 IP
    mahmood likes this.
  4. SubmitShop

SubmitShop Banned

Best Answers:
    I also heard from my friend that he has same problem with ArticleMarketer

SubmitShop, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  5. sudarshannus

sudarshannus Peon

Best Answers:
    Its better you dont use any automation tools,there are lots of people who are doing the manual submissions,check the service section you would find people doing it....I am sure that would give you better results

sudarshannus, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  6. kennick

kennick Peon

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more, I'm having the same problem.
    Extremely poor for a so called "paid" service.
    I've written them a pretty strongly worded email about their current level of service. It will be interesting to see what they have to say.

kennick, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  7. sudarshannus

sudarshannus Peon

Best Answers:
    Lets hope that they respond to you,keep us updated about it

sudarshannus, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  8. stephfoster

stephfoster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They WERE better in the past. I've used them for a long time, but of late I've been disappointed in them. There's been more than just slow reviews of late - articles aren't getting the same amount of distribution as in the past. If they'd be more upfront about what's going on it would help.

stephfoster, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  9. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mahmood,

Thank you for your information.

Try go to: iSnare.com, I vouch it works for the paid option.

himanuzo, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  10. mascot

mascot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid Article promotion in the first place, because it could trigger duplicate content penalty on your own website ( if you dont get a back link from your published article). :rolleyes:

mascot, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  11. kennick

kennick Peon

Best Answers:
    Got my reply.

The first paragraph informs me that my "Ticket" seemed to have "got lost in our filter", then tells me that 3 of my articles have been distributed.

They then continue to tell me how I can cancel my account but say that they are "sorry to see you go."

Followed up by a plea for me to "consider extending your subscription because there are some new features in the works that I think you're going to like."

Finally "we apologize for the delay and appreciate your continued patience as we get review back up to speed."

So I did get a reply and I did get the articles approved, but I don't think I'll continue with my subscription.

Maybe the moral of the story is that a well written complaint will get some sort of action.

kennick, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  12. sherry

sherry Peon

Best Answers:
    hey try ezinearticles.com it is good for article promotion n give you some good back links

sherry, Mar 7, 2008 IP