1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just to confirm - how many different articles will you be submitting? How do you avoid the articles being seen as duplicate content?

heidrek, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  2. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are rewriting the original article so that each time the submission is at least 50% unique and google considers anything more than 30% as unique content, so here there will be no duplicate content issues, my customers have seen results with these submissions processes and that is the reason there are so many testimonials in this thread, though many gurus say that duplicate content issue is a myth, still we stay clear and be safe in this regard by making each article unique to certain extent.

COBSolutions, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  3. qalott

qalott Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am going to buy this service from you...lets find out how good your service is!

qalott, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  4. qalott

qalott Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the price is 19$ at your website... how to pay 17$....?

qalott, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  5. qalott

qalott Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have purchased this service , paypal transaction id = 0BP309112S0050125 ...have sent you pm ,plz respond to that asap...

qalott, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  6. socialwebexpert

socialwebexpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 10
    are those get index?

socialwebexpert, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  7. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Articles from high PR article sites do get indexed immediately, for others we in any case provide a list of urls from article directories (we guarantee to provide you 50+ urls but all our customers till date has got more than 100 urls in their report) which you can ping or create an RSS feed and submit to RSS aggregators or even upload them (as report is in PDF format with clickable links) to document sharing sites like scribd and many others, there are lot many ways to get your articles indexed if you want it to be done faster, no other service provider here in DP is giving you this list of article urls to play around with, not for this price at least.

COBSolutions, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  8. kraran

kraran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've just ordered one pack... Will post a review once it is done.
    thanks.

kraran, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  9. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Due to popular demand we have placed a page on our website - List of Article Sites Where We Submit Articles. The list consists of more than 1500 sites. This page is updated on weekly basis, bad sites are removed, article sites not approving articles for long are removed, few of them are hacked which are removed, some sites which are too slow loading are also removed, there are host of other factors which we consider while cleaning up the list. This is also our list of article sites where we submit. Enjoy!

COBSolutions, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  10. jason145

jason145 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to buy if there is any opening yet for a new customer...

jason145, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  11. jason145

jason145 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have paid you via the transaction id (Unique Transaction ID #3RS96104L2930450C)...
    I hope I made a good investment....

jason145, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  12. moonswamp

moonswamp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI, interested in this service, would you please talk me on gtalk: moonswamp#gmail.com

moonswamp, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  13. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a quick review from me - my articles have just gone live, and a G search already shows quite a few have been indexed, so links will be getting credited to my site soon.

I'm a fairly tough critic in general and here's my overall review so far:

Article quality: Solid, if not exceptional - 3/5. Not native english of course, and if you're expecting to get traffic to your site on the strength of the article content you'll be disappointed, but then again this is a LINK BUILDING service - the point is to generate links to your site for SERP improvements rather than driving targetted traffic directly from the article. The article was sent to me for approval, which is great and I just Ok'd it given that as long as it's KW rich and gets published I'm happy. Haven't got the report yet, but the articles have just been published so that's not a biggie.

Spinning/rewrites: Very good - 4/5. From the G results I've seen, the article has been spun enough to ensure that it's picked up by a number of different sites without being tagged as duplicates. The spinning quality isn't great - again if you're looking to win credibility for your site though the article content itself you'll be disappointed - but the main point here is that the article is indeed spun a number of times which helps it get indexed in G without being tagged as duplicate content. Bear in mind also the cost of the service - getting your article spun a few times can be costly, and you're getting it spun a bunch of times as standard in this package.

Communication:
    Great - 5/5. Shrishty replied promptly to all my PM's and delivered on her commitments - couldn't ask for more.

Link quality: Very good - 3.5/5. Just after publishing the article has been indexed by G on one PR6 site, a PR5 and a few PR3's from the quick checking I've done, as well as a bunch of PR0 and 1 sites. Over time I'm sure I'll see a lot more PR0-2 sites linking to mine though these articles as well, and hopefully a few more PR3+ ones as well. Links do include anchor text, but are not in the body of the article (this may have been stated in the thread somewhere, I'm not sure). I would have given this a 4/5 if the links were in the body of the article and a 5/5 if there had been a few more PR4+ sites in there, but realisticly what you're getting here for your money is a pretty good deal. another side benefit of this is that it will really bulk up your link profile with a pretty natural distribution of links, so if you're doing any prestige link building, a sudden influx of high PR links won't ring as many alarm bells.

Value for money: Great - 4.5/5. This would be a 5/5 except for the fact that it's very early days yet and I still need to make sure that the links materialise properly and boost the SERP's accordingly on the pages targeted. for a sub$20 package this is pretty damn good bang for your buck. Considering that paying $15-20 for a article and submission to around 25-50 sites is about standard from what I've seen, without spinning, you can't really ask for better than this.

Overall rating: Very good - 4/5. I plan on using this service again, which is the highest recommendation I can give at the end of the day. This would be 5/5 except that I still need to see whether the long term performance of the service meets my expectations (more sites get picked up over time etc.).

Like I said earlier - I have high standards and I'm a pretty tough critic so a 4/5 from me is pretty high praise. If this continues to deliver the results I expect it will, I will use this as a standard part of my SEO work on both my own sites and projects I work on.

BTW, I paid full price for my package - not a review copy. This review is purely to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks Shrishty.

heidrek, Sep 28, 2010 IP
    johny2006 likes this.
  14. dpark07

dpark07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi how much is the service if I provide the article?

dpark07, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  15. jhfiredog

jhfiredog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Thanks for the report on the last package - Good Work
    Just sent you the payment for the new order.

jhfiredog, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  16. cluongo18

cluongo18 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have bought this service and am patiently waiting results! Cant wait!

cluongo18, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  17. angussy

angussy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    i am interested, let me know if you are still taking orders..cheers

angussy, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  18. ImCanuck

ImCanuck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also wondering if your still taking orders?

ImCanuck, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  19. webfish

webfish Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'll take a copy, PM me - cheers !

webfish, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  20. johny2006

johny2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am MORE THAN satisfied by this service. I will be using them again for article submissions.

I got the report some 10 days back ...I just waited to see some results before writing a review here. More than 150 articles are indexed.

Most of what I wanted to say is already said by heidrek. That is a fairly exact review.

Kudos to him for taking time to write a elaborate review. Other visitors also will be benefited. Thanks

johny2006, Oct 7, 2010 IP