1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We also write, so when you review it is the whole service that you review, not just the writing.

I understand that the article might have been of poor quality, that is exactly the reason why we let you get as many revisions as possible, also to avoid the writers sending you back the same article again and again without revising each communication that you receive from our system has my personal email id to contact so that i can look into such issues, not to worry i will look into this matter and get back to you.

COBSolutions, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  2. fsseo

fsseo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's no matter how many times I reject article if nobody reads comments. I don't want waste my time and review each article revision again and again. That's why I don't recommend your article writing [part of] service.

fsseo, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  3. ddomingu

ddomingu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your services. How do I get started?

ddomingu, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  4. Elyas javaid

Elyas javaid Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested post back thanks

Elyas javaid, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  5. Elyas javaid

Elyas javaid Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    payment sent

Elyas javaid, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  6. umermalik

umermalik Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in using your service. Please can you PM me the details. Thanks.

umermalik, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  7. rolanduc

rolanduc Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ! I'm still waiting for the order that I placed to be done. Thanks to do it.

rolanduc, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  8. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We don't mind executing your order, but the problem is since the time of your order i have been asking you to either place the order at our website or to send me the keywords and url for me to start the job, but you keep asking me for the status of the order, now without these details (2 keywords of your website you are wishing to promote and their corresponding urls) i cannot do much, if you have mistakenly made the order without understanding what this is about, do let me know your paypal id and i can send you a refund :)

COBSolutions, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  9. Mightee

Mightee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested. Can you please send me a PM?

Mightee, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  10. dynn

dynn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    interested to order your service.PM me details.

dynn, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  11. malcon

malcon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment Done, Please Reply My message ASAP

malcon, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  12. affuser

affuser Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do not trust for this user i order article writting service here and i get poor quality article. So my english is not very good but i ask for review my article.
    So you can check it here http://www.ininsurance.biz/bad-article
    And i just write to this user and ask why this article is poor quality and i get back ''For the price that we offer this is the best article that you can get, you can check with other writing services. Of course, we have writers who can write quality articles but the rates changes as per their charges. As with the case with any other services, you get services on different rates.''

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    affuser, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  13. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This customer never ordered the service that i am offering on this thread, he ordered a $3 article from our article writing service which is not being sold on this thread or anywhere on DP. He received the article more than 10 days back, he published the article on the homepage of his site and then wanted permission to buy and re-sell the articles. After the article is indexed and then suddenly he wakes up to the fact that the english is bad (he agrees his own english is also not great !), grammar is poor and everything wrong with the article. He has raised a paypal dispute and even still has the audacity to keep the article on his site, not understanding that once you raise a paypal dispute you have given up all rights on the article, though that article is used to its fullest extent as far rights are concerned as it is even indexed in Google, so he is not getting a refund.

Also a friendly advise to those new in Internet Marketing, this is nothing but a waste of lot of energy which otherwise can be channelized for better efforts and other tasks, every service provider has a way to deal with when the customer is facing problems, even we have, if you don't like an article that we have send you, just write an email or PM to me, nothing stops me from taking a look and sorting out the issues, we don't like anyone to have problems with our product and that is also the stage where you can ask for a refund, but going the whole distance with a product and then trying to rip off the service provider, please understand this is not eBay where you get to keep the product as well as the money, as an Internet Marketer one should never focus on those things, it is never gonna help in the long run as IM is a marathon and not a sprint. This $3 is not going to make a whole lot of difference to me, i could have easily given a refund and forgotten about it, but then who is going to tell him what he is doing is wrong. You don't get to keep the product and the money as well and also it is too late for the product also to be returned as those in the IM business for long run will understand that once an article is indexed there is no point in returning it.

COBSolutions, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  14. kievrent

kievrent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That`s really looks strange. If you don`t like the quality of article - why do you publish it? It`s same as attempt to return used lottery ticket :)
    1. affuser, you should either ask refund of article and return NON-PUBLISHED back to writer and get your money back, or publish article and forget about any disputes.
    2. I can`t understand how is writing only (without spinnig and submission) can be related to this topic? Don`t cut words from content: this topic is related to COMPLEX of SEO-services (not only writing or only spinning).
    3. Yes, quality of articles isn`t wery good but it`s enough to get excellent results after submission (my last order was 4 weeks before and I`m fully satisfied with SERP results). 2 keywords on Google page1 for just $17. Do you know some cheaper and same effective services??? I have a lot of doubts that they exist...

kievrent, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  15. teremerche

teremerche Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contracted service, when I get my report?

teremerche, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  16. maurytattoo

maurytattoo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you accpet italian keywords? ..the article can be in english but i need italian key

thanks

maury

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
    maurytattoo, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  17. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, we can do that, article in english and backlinks to your site will have Italian keywords linked.

COBSolutions, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  18. maurytattoo

maurytattoo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ...order placed

Maury

maurytattoo, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  19. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    payment url is not working for me. sended you a PM

luckypunjab, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  20. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    we are professional in seo fields and we have ability to spin all articles and we can submitted you published or proved articles reports

Esolution, Dec 12, 2011 IP