1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To make it clear regarding grammatical mistakes, only one out of two order mentioned (611 & 612) had grammatical mistakes, we have 80 writers writing articles on various subject / topics that one can think of, though we don't produce articles of magazine quality it will definitely be unique and original article, not a rehashed or rewritten article of another original or PLR article (that many service providers give) for the price mentioned. Neither are the articles written by native writers, but we do provide any number of revisions till the time you are happy with the output, this is the best we provide at the given price. We do have better writers that we use for some corporate clients, but then the prices are higher for them. For building backlinks in a hurry and of quality (that is not looked down upon by search engines) this is the best package of article marketing available anywhere on the internet, towards which we do require a little bit involvement from the client side by giving our writers inputs on the structure of the article as well as any comments that can improve the article before it is spun and submitted.

Any number of orders placed can be done in the same turnaround of 10-12 days. All orders are treated equally and no differentiation even if the customer has ordered 2 or 10 packages.

COBSolutions, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  2. alfeathea

alfeathea Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PLEAASE tell me what details/requirements are needed to complete an order? (how many tags, etc).

alfeathea, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  3. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After making payment, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter two keywords and corresponding url, also we give you the liberty to upload a sample article (for reference to our writers as to what you want), you can provide specific instructions or add more keywords to be spun during submissions. We permit use of up to 8 keywords in total as else if you target too many keywords your backlinks also go un-targeted and will not help much in SERP rankings.

COBSolutions, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  4. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered my pack, thank you!

nicbos, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  5. SongFusion

SongFusion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered also, looking forward to seeing the results!

SongFusion, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  6. MoxCode

MoxCode Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered a package. :) Will update everyone with the results.

MoxCode, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  7. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Receiving orders as on 31 Oct 2011, limited number of packages available for $16.99.

COBSolutions, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  8. lyth0s

lyth0s Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just put in an order, hope the service is as good as it seems to be :)

lyth0s, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  9. abebudi

abebudi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I reserve this. I'm waiting my advertiser payment. please include me in this offer.

abebudi, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  10. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whether this work just for a english keyword?

Moses8595, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  11. blecock

blecock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I was his old satisfied customer but no longer satisfied with his job now.

I ordered 2 package submission end up with lousy report that giving me list of article submission directory with username. There's no exact link to the article so I unable to track whether they really submitted those articles or not.

I tried to search a full sentences from one of spun articles but giving me no result. Means, nothing has been done. I don't want to post this complain here actually but since I didn't get any response for my 2 days ago email... then I have no choice but to post it here.

blecock, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  12. lukaterra

lukaterra Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interesting in the service, please pm me

lukaterra, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  13. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I doubt you have even seen the full reports, there is a text file within your account in our project management system where you can get live article urls and on last count all our customers were getting more than 125 live article urls, of course, without your order id i cannot do anything. Since you say that we have not provided any reports and also saying that we are giving you list of article submission directory with username, to make things clear we don't even give usernames of our accounts, so from where did you get that, are you on the right service thread. You also say we don't provide live article urls, while we do so, so i hope you have not got confused with your service provider. If you are sure it is us, then please post your order id here and i will post what had happened, also whom have you mailed, as we have 3 options to contact, one is here, one is my email id (every customer of mine knows it) and the third is a support ticket system that we have within our project management system.

COBSolutions, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  14. MoxCode

MoxCode Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Another unsatisfied customer here.

The article which was written was okay. One cant expect it to be of spectacular quality at this price. But problem is with the submission of it. I have checked almost all the links to which the article is submitted. One thing i am really sure about is that out of almost 40 -50 links sent to me, 90-95% are owned by COBsolutions. They have a farm of article directories to which they are posting the articles probably using some software. I haven't checked the PR of links but they all seem to be of 0 PR. Apart from that few directories have already removed the article. (which are probably not owned by cobsolutions) . I really wonder what benefit it gonna give to my site. So i am really not satisfied.

MoxCode, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  15. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got a list of 94 urls (exact links to the articles).

Will the number increase in future or this is the final list?

I checked 12 from these 94.

2 of them didn't work. (No article found).

Other 10 worked (The article was there). 2 of these 10 had nofollow links to my site and 8 were dofollow.

From my list of 94 article urls, there are 67 unique IPs. I still haven't checked the complete list of 1600+ sites or the ownership of these 94 sites.

This is the complete list of IPs that I found the 94 sites on.

sachin410, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  16. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MoxCode, first off you say we sent 40-50 links, sorry each article submission has around 100 or more links in it, we don't upload reports when the approved article links falls below 80, that is our threshold though we guarantee only 50. There are numerous of them posting here and i consider when a post comes just out of blue without quoting the order number, so if you are a customer then do quote the order no, also unhappy customers have a support system within our project management system to address their issues. How are you quite sure about the fact that we have a farm of article directories, there is an easy way to identify this, check the whois of each article directory (it gives you complete details of a domain and if you are internet marketer you should be knowing about it) and it is pretty easy to identify using that method. You say you haven't checked the PR of the links, but still you assume them to be of PR 0, come on, grow up and put some sense into the posts that you make, either you have checked the PRs or you haven't checked the PRs, there is nothing in between and then assuming things when you are reviewing someone's service. It is a common known fact that the articles posted at article directories will only have a PR 0 as they are new pages in a site and the PR of the homepage is counted towards this. I get a feeling here that though you ordered the package seeing the popularity of this service but not quite sure what you were getting into, well move on and there are numerous other service providers who provide the same, but my service provides results. What you have seen is only the list of approved articles that we have generated within two days of submission and in a months time you will see 500+ articles online thereby growing your backlinks many fold, but if you expect to see everything with immediate results and right in front of your eyes, well that is not gonna happen with article submissions, these are just submissions and it takes time to get the results. And in SEO if you expect to see immediate results and as per your requirements, well then you are in the wrong business at wrong place, nothing happens overnight here, you will get to know when time passes.

Also i would like to know your order number to see what went wrong, as i really doubt you got only that many number of links as you mentioned and i don't see any reason why you are not quoting the order number.

Another of my customer has posted the various IPs of article sites (below) as well as the exact number of approved articles that i have given him, see below, i believe i don't have to clarify that we don't own any farm of sites, neither are you going to see 32 pages of posts in 2 years in such a thread.

Yes, this number of approved articles are what we gathered within 2 days of submissions, you will find more coming online from one week to a months time, this also helps in natural growth of your backlinks.

COBSolutions, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  17. coronaer

coronaer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I had another order completed and all I can say is that I will continue using this excellent article marketing services. Thank you!

coronaer, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  18. fsseo

fsseo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It seems like initial article is written by a robot/spinning service not a man. It doesn't keep in mind any customer notes except keyword. My comments regarding article quality have been ignored.
    Not recommended as a human writing service.

fsseo, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  19. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First off, this is a not a writing service. This is primarily an article submission service and you are welcome to provide your articles, also that is why the price is so low, there are other services where you can get great articles but the cost factor has to be kept in mind. To top it all, our writers will revise the articles till you are satisfied, of course, you need to have patience for that, i suppose considering the cost of the package that is not too much to ask. However, this is the 4th post in last one week or so by customers who are unsatisfied, but i have still not been able to identify those customers in my system (as they never bothered to give me their order details), neither have they provided any order number, without which i cannot do much.

EDIT: To me all these posts looks like competitor bashing, nothing else.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
    COBSolutions, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  20. fsseo

fsseo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I look at topic title and see : "Article writing + ...". I think that your claim about article writing is not correct.

My order no is 659. I've rejected article for approval two times with comments. I didn't reject third time despite article is still bad just because nobody reads my comments at all.

fsseo, Nov 7, 2011 IP