1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. blaky

blaky Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you very much. If everything goes good I will order more.

blaky, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  2. IGonza

IGonza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Order 319.
    Could you tell me the status of it?

Thanks.

IGonza, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  3. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Submissions got completed today, we should be able to upload the reports tomorrow or latest by day after, this order took a lot of time as there were many revisions of the article as advised by you, not to worry you should have your reports in couple of days time.

COBSolutions, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  4. Freelance GD

Freelance GD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How do you differentiate it from link spamming and getting penalized or pandalized?

and also

What you need to get started? Keyword + Anchor text?

I registered on your website and it says : 'Meta keywords (Primary) ' 'Meta keywords (Secondary) '. That means I can use more than 1 anchor text for each link? Please clarify.

~F-GD

Freelance GD, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  5. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Links spamming is when you post your link on someones weblog (website or blog or guestbook or wiki) without their explicit permission whether the blog / website is auto approving those links or not, most of the link spamming methods do not drop anything other than links, there is no content that might be useful for the website / blog where the link is being dropped, solely for the purpose of getting a link while article submissions are completely different from these kind of link spamming, to get link backs you need to get your author account approved, then you post articles which needs to get approved, that is when you get the backlinks and this do not get counted as link spamming. The penalty for poor content goes to the article site or to the site which hosts the content not for the sites which gets backlinks from those articles, and yes there is no point in posting content which has no quality as in the long run it would only harm rather than do any good since either the article site will delete the article or google will devalue that article and ultimately you dont get the benefit of backlinks, so it is wiser to post quality content (by quality spinning) to article sites.

Yes, you can use more than one keyword as anchor text we would spin among them to display one primary keyword and one secondary keyword in each of the submissions. But there is a max limit of 8 keywords (and as many urls) in total that you can give us, but we would advise you against it because the links do not get targeted to a particular keyword to get the desired results in SERPs.

COBSolutions, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  6. IGonza

IGonza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    6 days past. No report received.

IGonza, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  7. forexaff

forexaff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I think a review is past due.

I ordered the package and the ease and control offered by the service provider is quite amazing, at every point you are involved in approving/editing the content and also keep a tab on how the progress is made.

The only disappointing fact was that there were no links provided by the service provider, especially for ezinearticles and other top notch article directories. I suppose in today's age where just about anyone is promising the sky, it would be ideal to provide full reporting, especially with article directories that matter. I'd give a rating of 2.5 out of 5. And let me know when you start providing full links to the top article directories and i'll be keen to order on a regular basis.

Thanks.

forexaff, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  8. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Apologies for the delay, reports have been sent and also uploaded to our project management system and i can see almost 140+ live approved article urls in your report.

Thanks for the positive side of the review, after all being a customer you are needed to have full control over the package when you paid money for that.

Regarding the approved article urls, the high pr article directories articles do get indexed pretty fast and is available in google index within hours of going online, it is the low quality article directories articles that needs indexing and by adding to our system we provide and feed the search bots with mashed up RSS feeds of these approved urls to index them. We could have easily provided the reports to the high PR article directories too, but it is just not possible to include everything in the price offered ($16.99), there might be other service providers that provide those links but then they charge at least two times (for just 100 submissions) what we charge (for 1500 submissions), well it could have been much easier for us in those rates too. But mainstay of our business is this, providing affordable services of top quality to webmasters at the price that they are able to afford.

COBSolutions, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  9. buylinks

buylinks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just purchased 2 packages, looking forward to seeing the results. Will post back with how it goes

buylinks, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  10. avatar33

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just placed 2 orders to see if this service has improved.

Cheers

11. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the business, writer has been assigned for the task.

Welcome back, well you will definitely see an improvement in turnaround as i remember you had issues with turnaround time last time when you ordered.

COBSolutions, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  12. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If I place a single order today, when can I expect it to be completed?

Other than Paypal what other payment options do you have? (Sorry if you have already answered the question somewhere, but the thread is too big for me to read each and every post). :).

sachin410, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  13. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We used to have issues with turnaround time around 3-4 months back, since then we have introduced a Project Management System (PMS) which has greatly improved our turnaround time due to the fact that it do not involve human intervention in getting the daily activities of sending customers article for approvals, getting customers approval, sending reports etc, all this is now managed by the system which works round the clock and also reduces the earlier time-zone difference delays we had, plus it also negates the human error factor completely. Now the turnaround time is 8-10 days from ordering to report. You also have to factor in time in case the article goes back to the writer for revision etc if the article do not sound good to you. For Indians, we do have the bank transfer facility, i will send you a PM with my mail id to contact for the details.

COBSolutions, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  14. buylinks

buylinks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have included my own articles, so this will hopefully speed up the task and ensure the english and grammar is good. :)

buylinks, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  15. buylinks

buylinks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Order 611 and 612. I have recieved an article to which the english and grammar is poor. I have included my own articles, please use these instead of ones written poorly. Please send both for approval and I will approve them

Thanks

16. buylinks

buylinks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So i have rejected articles twice and put a note on to use my articles to which I have attached but yet still I keep getting crappy articles. I think you need some staff that can read. I am sure the service will be good if you can just approve my articles I have submitted and do your thing from there. Please have a word.

17. forexking1

forexking1 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you have discount for bulk order ? , please send me the price

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
    forexking1, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  18. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was my fault, as we generally dont have customers sending articles, so writers and team leads are not aware of it, i updated them about it only when they asked about your rejections, my fault, you will get articles to approve with your own article loaded into the system.

Send you a PM regarding discount on bulk order.

COBSolutions, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  19. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so there are chance to get rest of all articles having grammar mistakes ?

nationhealth, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  20. udaipurthoughts

udaipurthoughts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to use your service. If I ordered 2 or 3 would they be done in 10 or 12 days?

udaipurthoughts, Oct 18, 2011 IP