1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. credit2u

credit2u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, just to check if the $17 service still available? PM me if it is available...

credit2u, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  2. hypokill

hypokill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I purchased this yesturday and it costed $19 so i think i can safely say the $17 deal is finished with. Though $2 more doesn't really break the bank. Just wanted to say so far i've had a quick response and have already been notified that my project will be started on today. So i'm excited to see how the article will look.

hypokill, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  3. tigertom

tigertom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. What is the pagerank of the sites you submit to?

2. Can I write my own article, with spin syntax, and have you submit it?

Thank you.

tigertom, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  4. pmc2001

pmc2001 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Punctual as usual, the guys at Cobsolutions have come through exactly in the time frame quoted, I did a search and the articles were in over a 1000 article directories, now at 1,900 and growing. I am extremely happy with the work they have done. Furthermore, they have chosen on their own the perfect unique title of the article. I have to also mention the quickness of response to emails and concerns although, I did a mishap on the time difference. Although, I have not yet received the report, and after careful research, it is because they want to make sure that the linking process is deeply rooted and served. The more I watched the process, the more impress I have become. Shristy, you are doing an excellent service to the internet community and I truly hope that your way of doing business does not change because with a service as such, I recommend this for newbies, wannabees, and experts in the internet marketing field. It is a product of value. 5 stars treatment and work.

pmc2001, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  5. Jul

Jul Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you guys ready for new offers?
    What's the latest promo?

Jul, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  6. KMonte

KMonte Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your service. Please PM me current pricing/ next steps

KMonte, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  7. mercureh

mercureh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm'd a while ago but no response, will try again now...

mercureh, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  8. avatar33

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll do 3 orders. PM me the details please...

9. elavenil

elavenil Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am only one who did not receive reports? I ordered 10 packs on nov 27, and received articles on dec 6th. and i approved it on dec 7th. After that i did not receive any mail or report.
    I planned to order many more packs but if you take this much time then i have to find others. Taking 10 days is ok but it is more than 20 days.

My Transaction ID: 2S771355X9088091T

elavenil, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  10. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There was an error in one of the packages urls (instead of url http://www.example.com it went like hhttp://www.example.com an extra 'h'), this was noticed after submissions and at report generations, so we went ahead and corrected it at each site, this takes more time than usual as we need to locate the article in the author account and then edit and correct it, hence the delay, now it has all been corrected, you should be receiving the reports today or tomorrow, apologies for the delay and thanks for the patience.

We have sites with PR starting from PR7 and below.
    You can write your own article and even can give us the article in spin syntax, only submissions will cost $9 only to our list of article sites.

Some testimonials below, for those who are in the habit of not browsing the complete thread :

We believe this is the best testimonial so far:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    COBSolutions, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  11. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do not want to spoil the party but I am not satisfied with the service. I received the report very late (which is fine). The report only contains article directory name & author names. The report does not contain the URL of published article.

I checked Ezine & articlesbase for the author name but I do not see any article linking back to my site (I did check all live articles for that author in my niche)... maybe the article is not yet approved which would be surprising since it is more then 15-20 days...

Would be good if you can send me the actual URL of the published articles in the report. All I have been able to find is, articles published on directories that I have never heard of....

shrkscn, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  12. bonder

bonder Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ,

Would like 1 article , please send me details .

thanks

bonder, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  13. pmc2001

pmc2001 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    With all fairness, I have to say something regarding the service. I bought a package from them and I received everything and more that they say they were going to do. And yes now for title of the article in quote in google, it is over 7000 websites and directories. As far as value is concerned, you are not going to find it anywhere else.

I just purchased my second package. I know when google is starting to rank these articles, traffic should start pouring in.

I support the service and recommend it to everyone that have a website and need marketing.

Also, at the end of the submission with the report, you will receive a great bonus which is the break down of article submission. Although, they told me how to do it, I will continue to use their services and I am about to buy the search engine optimization package from them and will keep you all posted on that one. And yes I know I don't expect anything less than great work.

I am not an affiliate, nor work for the company, just a very happy customer. Shoot, I paid hundreds of dollars for less work than they are providing. You have to be insane not to acquire this service. It saved me a lot of time and money.

pmc2001, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  14. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks like we are on different understanding level with regard to our services.

This is just an article submission service and we dont provide published urls of all the submitted articles, if that is what you are looking at then this is not that kind of service.

No other article submission service known to me provides reports with 200 + published urls, inspite of we advertising to show you only 50+ published urls, you can see the price that such service providers ask for the same kind of service, have a look at this [competitors site, link send through email]

I understand your concerns regarding some article sites changing the links at the author resource box, we dont have control over these, these are done by webmasters of the article directories, just that when we clean our list of article sites we do take care of these sites and remove them from our list, that is the best we can do so that we dont submit to them again, but this is a minor percentage of sites that do these kind of activities, those webmasters who think they can make money with these kind of things, they learn it the hard way in the long run when submissions dry up. But you need to see that we do submit to all sites, new and old, aged and very new, high PR and low PR, everything, as i consider a backlink is a backlink, you get the best value for your money.

You said you could not find your articles in articlesbase or any other high PR directories, well with the search in google (i assume you did not do the search in google the correct way) i have done the search for your article in google and you can find the links below, it shows the article at articlesbase.com itself in the search listing and many more known article directories are there.

[Customer Site details are not published publicly, send the links through email]

Please dont search for the articles from within article directories, you will never find articles that way in many of them as they use their own searching script which many times dont index all the articles (as i assume that is what you did), do search with google.

Also these articles are also their in many high PR directories and many more, we generally give you a list of mixed high pr and low pr approved articles, because it is the low PR article sites articles that you need to have since if you can get them indexed by google, you will get the backlinks count to increase manifold, it is commonly understood that high PR article directories do get their articles indexed faster and you get the backlink without any effort, it is for these low PR article directories that you need to put in that extra effort, any prudent internet marketer will clearly understand what i am trying to bring out here.

If we could get your articles published in low PR directories and provide you with 200+ published article urls for each of those submissions, i am unable to understand what made you think that we did not submit to high PR directories, all the major, minor, or whatever kind of article site that you can think of is their in our list and we clean them twice in a month or once in a fortnight, bad sites go down the drain, we do submit to all kind of sites which accepts submissions because 'BACKLINK IS A BACKLINK' and we have been providing a great service here, customer reviews are all testimonial to it. We have been doing it since 4 years, so we know what we are doing else we would have been out of business by now.

Thanks for the heads up :)

COBSolutions, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  15. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your detailed reply... I did search for the article in google & have found it in various directories... Guess searching in the article directory does not help. Additionally the report sent to me contained a diff author name hence the confusion. Nevertheless have found the articles & am happy.

Just one request, you should send the URL's as well.. I mean all I would want to do is build backlinks for the published articles to get them in top of the SERPS... So not sure why you would not want that.

P.S: Like you have mentioned definitely I was worried about the back link from article being changed... Though I could find the backlink from all top article directories, there was 1 site where the keywords in the article were not backlinked to my site but were put for totally diff site in the same niche... (not so much worry for me, since it is one off case & I do understand that human error is possible.)

Will definitely for more packages. :)

shrkscn, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  16. blessdpcom

blessdpcom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you pm me whether the service is still active

blessdpcom, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  17. hypokill

hypokill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The service is still active. Though the price is now $19 and not $17 as specified by the OP.

hypokill, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  18. davon

davon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Articles were written quickly and competently. The process of submitting articles a little long. But this was offset by a full report with articles and links. Great service for this money. I'm going to order this service again.

davon, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  19. beatyourprice

beatyourprice Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bought her package, and she wrote nice article ,and i'm waiting for my report, i will let you guy's know once i get my report.

beatyourprice, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  20. pmc2001

pmc2001 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ladies and gentlemen, I just hit top 20 for both of my targeted keywords 13 and 17 in the serps. And, my article title is over 12,000 websites, articles directories and blog combined. And it has not been a month yet. Furthermore, I am getting more natural traffic from google and that has also increased my ppc.

As promised, I am reporting the results from the first package I have bought from them.

pmc2001, Dec 22, 2010 IP