1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article Writing Services - Freelancers Only

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by seooutsourcingco, Jul 21, 2012.

Hi,

We regularly need high quality and original articles written for our customers and we are looking for Freelance Writers to write for us on a project/requirement basis.

Quality and timeliness is always going to be held important when you work with us, so please apply only if you value the same.

Write back with links to published samples and your charges per 100 words of writing.

Thank you.

seooutsourcingco, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  2. hariap

hariap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI. I am an experienced writer, I have been writing and reviewing for 2/3 years. I keep in touch with current affairs so that my writing is of a high quality then most. I stick to deadlines.If you would like me to work for you, but are interested in seeing samples first, please PM and I will send you links to online articles as well as attachments to old archived samples of mine.

If you have any further questions, please PM and I will answer them as best I can.

Thanks for your time,
    HARRY

hariap, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  3. smna1586

smna1586 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I've been writing articles for a long time and I know how to write seo optimized articles. I'm dedicated and enjoy writing; so I've taken this as my profession. Your requirement matches my skill so I'll be an ideal candidate for any writing position. Please let me know if you're willing to continue with me or not. I'm sending you my latest work samples for your convenience. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks

smna1586, Jul 24, 2012 IP