1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing Services ( $0.7 per 100 words )

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by chaotic5678, Feb 15, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    A good day to you all,
    Let me just start off by saying that "CONTENT IS KING." It only goes to imply the importance that Google and a host of other search engines have placed on the quality of content that you put up in your website or use for your SEO campaigns. Of course, a lot has been said about cheap content, and how it can serve your purpose. However, let's face it; do you want to keep struggling to rank your website because of poor content or become the owner of an authority site, riding on the backbone of good, engaging content?
    Chances are, you would prefer the latter. Well, I am here to tell you that I can help you out with my writing skills. I have a rich portfolio of working with clients all across the world, Ghost-writing articles and also providing Transcription services to those in need. What I can do is to lay bare my writing skills for you to use as well.
    To put matters straight, I am from India; anyone looking for a native writer/writing service, now is the chance for you to scoot away from this thread. However, for those that are still reading, I assume you place more importance on the skills and not the nationality of your article writer. So, for those of you interested, I shall be charging $ 0.7 per 100 words for any content I produce for you.

What can you expect from my service?
    1. Search Engine Optimized (in case you need them) articles, along with the insertion of LSI keywords.
    2. On-Time content, with a maximum TAT of 48 hours on a reasonable sized order(5000 words or less).
    3. Content that makes for an interesting read, and flows well with your already present content in the website.
    4. Individual attention to your work, as I work alone; I never outsource my work.
    5. My parents won't get sick suddenly. I don't expect my computer to suddenly crash either, which ensures that no silly excuses shall be delivered to you for not finishing your content on time.
    6. An absolute, no BS approach to tackling task and ensuring that you are satisfied with the quality of work that you get from me.
    Payments can be made via Paypal or Bank Transfer( only for Indians). This message goes out to Indians; please account for paying the current day exchange rate of Dollar to INR for any payment in accordance to paypal or www.xe.com.

Samples shall be sent to the interested people, or I can write a sample of 100-200 words on a subject of their choice to placate them.

To contact me, use either of the below mentioned mediums: -
    Skype-chaotic5678

Note: -For transcription services, I charge a rate of $9 per 10 minutes.

Thank you all for reading and may your day go well.

chaotic5678, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Send the sample articles and how much time you takes to deliver the article?

jaguar34, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  3. chaotic5678

chaotic5678 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    chaotic5678, Mar 12, 2016 IP