1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing Service - Limited Slot Only

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by heartnet02, Jun 9, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Who am I?

I am a freelance writer for almost 13 years and have worked with a lot of client both here in Digital Point and outside the forum. I can do article writing, article rewriting and even article spinning.

What niche can you work on?

I can work with any niche but my area of expertise are on health, game reviews and product descriptions.

How much does it cost?

My rate is $3/100 words. It is little bit more pricey than the usual rate you see here but if you really want quality then you should also be willing to pay for it.

What is your turn around time?

I am an individual writer and can only handle maybe 2-3 clients. This also depends on how complex they want their articles.

Do you use keywords?

Yes I do have some basic knowledge with keyword placement.

What is your mode of payment?

I only accept Paypal as form of payment.

How do I order?

You can send me a private message or reach via skype - heartnet02

Do you have review copies?

I will charge $1.5/100 words for the first 5 members with 100 post count. Each member can only purchase a maximum of 2/500 word articles. This is a first come first serve basis.

heartnet02, Jun 9, 2020 IP