1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing Service Available @ $0.8/100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by cpywteam, Oct 13, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I am offering my article writing service for $0.8 per 100 words. If you need a good content creator for your website, SEO, online marketing, article distribution, Ezine, and other purposes, you can use my article writing service to get things done.

The articles that you will get will be Copyscape-passed and have no spelling or grammatical errors. Copyscape/grammar checking is included in your order.

Bulk pricing is available if you want to order in bulk, which means if you order a minimum of 20 articles in one order. Just contact me for price negotiation.

Let me know if you are interested in my article writing service by contacting me here: writerjack12 @ gmail.com. Skype contact is available upon request.

Please note that the number of clients that I can handle at one time is very limited. So, if you want to order some articles, it is good if you order it right now.

Regards,
    cpywteam

cpywteam, Oct 13, 2016 IP