1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Article Writing Plus School Assignment Services

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by miserman, Jun 29, 2011.

Hi All Respectable Members,
    I am a freelance writer, and i love to write articles. I am writing from 6 months, and i have satisfied clients. I can write about any niche, and i can show you my samples as well. I was a Features Writer for my school paper back in high school so writing articles based on a certain topic is nothing new to me. I am good in preparing school assignments as i know how to write in APA & MLA format.

I have excellent command over English language and have that keen attention to detail wherein I check and recheck every article that I write to make sure that there are no errors, be it grammatical, typos and the like, and the article would need minimal or no editing at all.
    I guarantee you that all the writing work will be 100% unique, c.s passed and of high quality. First you check the articles, and then pay me. I can also work well under pressure and I always make sure to deliver on or before the deadline. i can write about 3000-3500 words per day, my rates are just 0.5$ per 100 words for simple article writing, and for school assignments i will charge 1$ per 100 words.

You can contact me through pm or:

My skyp ID is: hassan.nawaz5
    Gmail ID: greenoceans2000 at gmail dot com

miserman, Jun 29, 2011 IP